Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No idea ... I don't have any feedback from my service center. Last reply was they don't know but probably for Q2 if it's not Q1.
So they say nothing.

I don't know when they have started production with Ultra Red. If it's only for a few weeks the next ship may still be too early.

@JackSpa would you also be so kind to ask them if they know when first batch of Model S Long Range Ultra Red is expected to arrive?
Already ask Tesla Service twice, but they don't answer.
Do you have a hidden vin on your page? I don’t even think Sales/Service have any knowledge or visibility on the EU refresh orders! Only bet would be a hidden VIN and perhaps the trotter as others have mentioned.

They say all the cars after 15 Feb 😂😂🤣🤣😂😂 my car build date is 16 Feb 😃😃🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣😂😂 so I don’t believe it ..

But 26 Feb you said, I guess you will definitely have the new roof 🎊🎊🎉🎉🎊🎊
Still wondering what is this 723km on the confugurator? Maybe there is something more coming?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230329_175615_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230329_175615_Chrome.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 52
Reactions: Vikings_DK
Still wondering what is this 723km on the confugurator? Maybe there is something more coming?
Well since you have raised it 😂😂 I have been wondering about this since the day they have put this here. I think if it’s true then you can get it in city traffic, where you have to let regenerative power will work more.. all with 19” tyres.

With Model Y( my original wish car, taken over by better half, and got pushed to buy car of her choice), my real life experience has been that if it’s summer and you drive up to 110km/hr( not 130km/hr), turn A/C off and let the natural cold air flow in. - only time to get best average on highway, in winters I would rather use a diesel car than electric on road, the average goes down by 1/5.. in the city traffic, with regeneration mode, barely any battery is used.

Reactions: Jussi80
Hey Angel,

Is your delivery on schedule? Which Tesla showroom are you picking it up from?
Yes, I picked my LR up in Hillerød late this afternoon. Looks really great, but there are a couple of minor issues. Have to schedule a service to get them fixed, and navigation is not working, can probably be fixed over the air. Going on hollyday tomorrow, so sadly I will not have time to play around with it before next week.

All the very best!! please do spy for any potential MX cars as you take delivery!!
I am in Paris now but will be coming to Brussels in the evening and will pass by the DC if you confirm that MX orders are present!!
Hi so...I didn't see any Tesla MX sorry dude, just kidding when I was leaving a saw a truck full of TMX just arriving they were all white and LR... the TA told me that TMS and X LR were on the same boat...be prepared

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: lsds
Yes, I picked my LR up in Hillerød late this afternoon. Looks really great, but there are a couple of minor issues. Have to schedule a service to get them fixed, and navigation is not working, can probably be fixed over the air. Going on hollyday tomorrow, so sadly I will not have time to play around with it before next week.
Many many congratulations .. I guess you must be really happy 🎊🎊🎉🎉
Did you get the new roof?

I called them today and they said : we don’t know where your car is, hopefully we will be able to get you the car before 31st March..

Reactions: angel
Many many congratulations .. I guess you must be really happy 🎊🎊🎉🎉
Did you get the new roof?

I called them today and they said : we don’t know where your car is, hopefully we will be able to get you the car before 31st March..
Yes, so nice to finally have the car, and it looks gorgeous in white and beige interior 😀

Need a little more time to get used to it, and the smell of new car 😂 It does not have the new roof, but it is still very light inside with the interior.

It handles so much better than my old MS, but I still love my 2013 P85. Tesla did not offer a fair price for the old one, so I will put it up for sale soon 🥲

• Love
Reactions: Vikings_DK and lsds
Yes, so nice to finally have the car, and it looks gorgeous in white and beige interior 😀

Need a little more time to get used to it, and the smell of new car 😂 It does not have the new roof, but it is still very light inside with the interior.

It handles so much better than my old MS, but I still love my 2013 P85. Tesla did not offer a fair price for the old one, so I will put it up for sale soon 🥲
First impressions? How did the delivery process go and were you able to use a checklist effectively?

That sounds so sexy.. I can’t wait to get mine..
I have ordered white on white.. just like the model Y we have..
Letting go the first registration of it with a wish plate (ønskenummerplader), I guess 5000 km free SC will help me on long drive and I can change the plate in next couple of weeks when it arrives.. only if the delivery is done by 31 March else I will wait..
I don’t care about roof either as long as it has one.. I am jumping like a little kid after reading your message.. he he .. 😂😂🤣🤣

Thanks a lot for responding ❤️❤️

Reactions: angel and lsds