Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Quick update- Delivery centre guys were absolutely magic!!! Pulled digital COC, Plates registered and delivered and I take delivery in 2 hrs!!!! All this in 1 day after I requested them to expedite(DC had the car btw). Saw a few MS too.
Fingers crossed and will share pics!!

• Love
Reactions: Vikings_DK
Hi!
After one week of driving my 2023 Model S, with HW4. I'm happy user!! Car is amazing!!

Few facts:
  • Car have old sunroof, production date 16th of February
  • Lack of USS and software update for Tesla Vision, makes driving in narrow European roads a lil hardcore in this huge car
  • Windshield wipers, are not working in auto, old Model S 2015, did it much more better!!!
  • Charging speeds are crazy :O
  • Fully charged show 650km!!!!
  • To mine I added Plaid spoiler
  • New suspension compare to old Model S made leapfrog improvement!
  • And of course 20'' aftermarkets rims from T Sportline
  • Adding this rims with tires 285/30/R20 drop range around -10%
  • Car have few misalignments (doors, trunk) and whole paintwork must be polished

Driving this car give sooo much fun compare to old P85D :) and it's definitely faster in range 100-200km/h

IMG_3141.jpg

IMG_3138.jpg

IMG_3211.jpg

IMG_3148.jpg

IMG_3143.jpg

Last edited:
Hi!
After one week of driving my 2023 Model S, with HW4. I'm happy user!! Car is amazing!!

Few facts:
  • Car have old sunroof, production date 16th of February
  • Lack of USS and software update for Tesla Vision, makes driving in narrow European roads a lil hardcore in this huge car
  • Windshield wipers, are not working in auto, old Model S 2015, did it much more better!!!
  • Charging speeds are crazy :O
  • Fully charged show 650km!!!!
  • To mine I added Plaid spoiler
  • New suspension compare to old Model S made leapfrog improvement!
  • And of course 20'' aftermarkets rims from T Sportline
  • Adding this rims with tires 285/30/R20 drop range around -10%
  • Car have few misalignments (doors, trunk) and whole paintwork must be polished

Driving this car give sooo much fun compare to old P85D :) and it's definitely faster in range 100-200km/h

View attachment 926014
View attachment 926015

View attachment 926016

View attachment 926017
View attachment 926018

Auto wipers not working
Few misalignments and whole paintwork must be polished

It keeps to amaze me that people accept to purchase something so expensive and not 100% perfect.

Decided to cancel my Tesla S as I think I will be super frustrated to drive something so imperfect compacted with my Audi etron GT.
The four less charging stops during vacation, due to the larger range, will not compensate the poor quality and "try to save as much money as possible attitude of Tesla" I am afraid.

Auto wipers not working

It keeps to amaze me that people accept to purchase something so expensive and not 100% perfect.

Decided to cancel my Tesla S as I think I will be super frustrated to drive something so imperfect compacted with my Audi etron GT.
The four less charging stops during vacation, due to the larger range, will not compensate the poor quality and "try to save as much money as possible attitude of Tesla" I am afraid.
Software in this car is like a beta.

Can agree with that and I will push Tesla to fix all of this. After 2years of waiting it was hard to not take delivery...

• Love
Reactions: lsds and Vikings_DK
Auto wipers not working

Well, it all goes with what you are willing to bear. For example, I could never buy an Audi Etron GT, as I think the front and the back looks like a Toyota, couldn’t stand the 3 stalks and the wheel shifting stalks, plus the edgy tablier and the horrendous center console.
The Audi panels can all be aligned perfectly, but just looking at the software and the low mileage would give me the creeps.

Tesla can fix the auto wiper with software and if you think the panels are so bad ( mine wasn’t) you can take it to service.
But you can never change the looks of the software and low mileage of the E-tron.

Well, it all goes with what you are willing to bear. For example, I could never buy an Audi Etron GT, as I think the front and the back looks like a Toyota, couldn’t stand the 3 stalks and the wheel shifting stalks, plus the edgy tablier and the horrendous center console.
The Audi panels can all be aligned perfectly, but just looking at the software and the low mileage would give me the creeps.

Tesla can fix the auto wiper with software and if you think the panels are so bad ( mine wasn’t) you can take it to service.
But you can never change the looks of the software and low mileage of the E-tron.
How the car looks is pure taste so no argument. The low milage is probably okay for daily use of 99% of all the owners.

But do you not think that for that money the service should have fixed this BEFORE selling you the car.
Do you not think they should only save 10 euros on taking out the Standard auto wipers sensor AFTER they fixed the software.
Do you not think they should only try to save money on taking out the ultrasound parking sensors AFTER they fixed the software that ensure this functionality?

Reactions: sebxx
How the car looks is pure taste so no argument. The low milage is probably okay for daily use of 99% of all the owners.

But do you not think that for that money the service should have fixed this BEFORE selling you the car.
Do you not think they should only save 10 euros on taking out the Standard auto wipers sensor AFTER they fixed the software.
Do you not think they should only try to save money on taking out the ultrasound parking sensors AFTER they fixed the software that ensure this functionality?
It’s not all pure taste.. when you buy a car it’s the whole thing you take. So there is always a trade off between the things you absolutely must have, for the things that’s ok not to have or that you dislike more. There’s no perfect car for everyone.

It’s not about saving money on 10€/20€ parts. Tesla also spends a good amount of money paying the programmers salary and benefits, and they believe this is a better way.
The company changed the auto industry in the 21st century and made legacy a lot of power brands, so I’ll give them some slack and wait for the software updates, because I’m better off with this car as a whole thing.

I am still showing April - June 2023 so it certainly looks like it's going to be at least the next ship. :-(
MS LR (Blue, White interior,) - RN1146 and early 03/2021 order.
Finally yesterday got the HW4 approval on my order page.
Delivery date changed from APR-JUN to TBD. No VIN or hidden VIN yet. Based on this it looks like my car might be on the HOEGH COPENHAGEN arriving 21.4. to Zeebrugge, hopefully. :)

I assume people have received their VIN / delivery date after the HW4 approval?