Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

UnpluggedP

Global Vendor
Mar 27, 2014
Hawthorne, CA
Our client Eugene came to us on a whim and ended up with one of the cleanest Teslas on the road. Originally from Texas Eugene stopped in for a visit while house shopping in LA. After taking a brief tour of our operation he decided on a full Unplugged kit. Now with a full kit, chrome delete and a set of ADV1 wheels, Eugene's S stands apart from the crowd with subtle yet aggressive

Reactions: mdevp
While I like black cars, and frankly that's about all I've even owned, I am personally not 100% sold on 100% blackout. I personally feel like the car gets lost without SOME touch of color on the car. Yes, the light fixtures break it up some, but to me I'd like a little more... just a little. It is a beautifully done car for sure. Everyone has their own liking, and that's good since if we all did the same, cars would be boring. Nice job regardless. If it were mine, I would have to put some color on something somewhere. Maybe just the brake calipers? ;)

While I like black cars, and frankly that's about all I've even owned, I am personally not 100% sold on 100% blackout. I personally feel like the car gets lost without SOME touch of color on the car. Yes, the light fixtures break it up some, but to me I'd like a little more... just a little. It is a beautifully done car for sure. Everyone has their own liking, and that's good since if we all did the same, cars would be boring. Nice job regardless. If it were mine, I would have to put some color on something somewhere. Maybe just the brake calipers? ;)

Thanks! Very understandable. It's a matter of personal preference I suppose. Some of our clients have opted for the full chrome delete, while others have decided to have us paint the calipers a bright contrasting color or do the emblems in red or leave some chrome exposed. The beauty of customization is being able to make your car fit your tastes.
IMG_7931resized.jpg

Our client Eugene came to us on a whim and ended up with one of the cleanest Teslas on the road. Originally from Texas Eugene stopped in for a visit while house shopping in LA. After taking a brief tour of our operation he decided on a full Unplugged kit. Now with a full kit, chrome delete and a set of ADV1 wheels, Eugene's S stands apart from the crowd with subtle yet aggressive

Wow, what's the ET on those wheels... Love the aggressive look.

Thanks! Very understandable. It's a matter of personal preference I suppose. Some of our clients have opted for the full chrome delete, while others have decided to have us paint the calipers a bright contrasting color or do the emblems in red or leave some chrome exposed. The beauty of customization is being able to make your car fit your tastes. View attachment 189805

I do like the door handles and turn indicators. I was considering going with the carbon versions, but have not seen them on a car. I feel like they may look too fake since most, especially owners, would know it's not real. I think based on your car I will go with the gloss black. I am undecided on doing the rear applique over the chrome Tesla strip...

I do like the spoiler. Who/what made that? :)

M

Wow, what's the ET on those wheels... Love the aggressive look.

The great thing about ADV1 is they make their wheels as a direct fit so no need to worry about offsets

I do like the door handles and turn indicators. I was considering going with the carbon versions, but have not seen them on a car. I feel like they may look too fake since most, especially owners, would know it's not real. I think based on your car I will go with the gloss black. I am undecided on doing the rear applique over the chrome Tesla strip...

I do like the spoiler. Who/what made that? :)

M

The chrome delete is done in satin black and that's what most owners go with. The spoiler is made by us at Unplugged Performance