Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

" Europe and Asia are pending regulatory approval "

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got back from testing it out. It's awesome, and it's even smoother than I anticipated given some of the reports. I mainly tried it on the Autobahn, and there it was flawless. It even handled a construction zone without blinking, following the printed yellow lines instead of the white lines in the zone.

This is just awesome.

Just got back from testing it out. It's awesome, and it's even smoother than I anticipated given some of the reports. I mainly tried it on the Autobahn, and there it was flawless. It even handled a construction zone without blinking, following the printed yellow lines instead of the white lines in the zone.

This is just awesome.

Nice, very cool. Western EU roads are in general better marked than US roads. Perhaps AP works even better in the EU???

Just tried out AP it's perfect and easy to take over anytime you want.
I left hands lightly on steering throughout test like recommended by Tesla, which I think all those people in the US making negative complainst and sending bad review video on youtube should be doing, this is what tesla has recommended for now to everyone.
It does try to take an exit when driving past one, but then you just correct slightly and you are ok