Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

" Europe and Asia are pending regulatory approval "

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I believe the file download is about 250Mb so shouldn't take too long to download. Happens I'm the background then once downloaded you get the notification that an update is available. The install then takes about 1h 40m as per other comments. Unfortunately it appears that no one in Europe has received it overnight as expected :mad:

The front pages of European Tesla websites have now been updated to highlight autopilot. So things are moving...
Here is the UK site:
ap.JPG

No sure what's going on but for sure it seems no one in Europe has received these so called updates, not very good to say it will happen from last night and yet nothing, is this a hoax or April fool, but last time I checked the month isn't even April, so Ellon what is going on, are we getting upgrade or not, or is this a US only club when it comes to upgrade etc

No sure what's going on but for sure it seems no one in Europe has received these so called updates, not very good to say it will happen from last night and yet nothing, is this a hoax or April fool, but last time I checked the month isn't even April, so Ellon what is going on, are we getting upgrade or not, or is this a US only club when it comes to upgrade etc
That seems a little extreme. He already posted last week that there was a delay for regulatory approval in Europe. Then Wednesday he said he hoped it would start Friday. Friday, he said that approval was clear and Europe would be getting it.

It's Saturday. How does that make this a hoax?