Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

European pricing and configurator now live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just spoke to a Tesla rep in the UK, and apparently the European configurator went live today for the Netherlands..

€58k for LR
€70k for Performance ..

Anyone seen or ordered yet?

Apparently the UK should expect their configurator before Christmas..

on sinterklaas avond :),
Prices in the netherlands inclusive taxes
Long range batterij 58.800 euro.
Performance 69.700 euro

Black : standard price
Grey / blue: 1.600 euro
White: 2.100 euro
Red: 2.700 euro

18 inch: standard
19 inch: 1.600 euro.

Interieur:
Black: standaard
Black/white: 1.050 euro.

Advanced autopilot: 5.300 euro.
Upgrade after delivery 7.400 euro

Als u uw aankoop voor 1 januari bevestigt, kunt u de levering in februari 2019 verwachten.
When you confirm your purchare before 1 januari, I can expect your delivery in Februari 2019

Need to wait until tomorrow for ordering because i need specs from the company that will actually pay my car :)

I will order the Long range With Advanced autopilot,

Smokkelaar, are you a current Tesla owner?

My dad:
Non-Tesla owner
1st day reservation holder
Denmark
Blue LR AWD Model 3
No invite to config yet.

Me:
Non-Tesla owner
January 2018 reservation
Denmark
Red Midrange RWD Model 3
No invite to config yet.

More European reservation holders out there?

To all Europeans on this board, BUY THIS CAR!!! The Model 3 is AMAZING and it's sized perfect for European roads.

Seconded. Got mine in May and still look for any excuse to drive it.

Since we're going to see a giant batch of reservation holders placing orders, here's a friendly reminder that you should use a referral code to place your order. You'll get 6 months of free Supercharging.

Not suggesting you all go use mine--pick a friend, or a poster whose contributions here you've found worthwhile. You can click folks' avatar pictures, then Profile Page, and finally the Information tab to grab their referral code if they've shared it to their profile.

Welcome, European 3 buyers! From experience, I can tell you that the wait from configuration to delivery is far more difficult than the pre-confoguration wait, even though it's much shorter...

To all those that questioned my current status

I Reservated 2 Tesla M3 in Store on 31 March 2016. I was 4th in row that morning. and my order was done on 10:05am.

the configuration that i will order is: Long range batterij 58.800 euro. + advanced autopilot: 5.300 = 63.300 euro. (cannot lafford the nice collors, but im so happy!!!!)

• Informative
Reactions: Waiting43 and Arpe
Just ordered in Switzerland. Reservation dated of April 3, 2016, I am no Tesla employee, this is my first Tesla.

That was quick.

BTW: I found the configurator open when I refreshed the webpage. I did not get an email invitation before.

Got 2 e-mails (one for each reservation) today that I will be invited to order by end of the year and deliveries start in February.

One is 1st day online reservation and 2nd is done a few days later. Model S owner.

Will wait for test drive of Performance and SR availability (to replace wife’s car), before deciding anything.

Just ordered in The Netherlands.
Reservation date april 1, 2016. Non-owner, non-employee.
Didn't get the mail from Tesla, but found the configuration button after a refresh on the Tesla site.

Very happy to have ordered! :)
I've got the Tesla Model 3 Long-range AWD with multi-coat red, 19" wheels and black interior.
Total price: 64.120 euro (incuding VAT). Paid 2.000 with my order (and 1.000 in 2016 with the reservation).

It said delivery in february / march 2019.

• Love
Reactions: avoigt
Just ordered in The Netherlands.
Reservation date april 1, 2016. Non-owner, non-employee.
Didn't get the mail from Tesla, but found the configuration button after a refresh on the Tesla site.

Very happy to have ordered! :)
I've got the Tesla Model 3 Long-range AWD with multi-coat red, 19" wheels and black interior.
Total price: 64.120 euro (incuding VAT). Paid 2.000 with my order (and 1.000 in 2016 with the reservation).

It said delivery in february / march 2019.

Yes, this is an important point: In the U.S., invitation emails were not sent consistently. Many reservation holders logged into their account and discovered they could configure, without ever having received an invitation.