Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

European SuperCharger rollout updated

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Salzburg will open tomorrow! Technician claims... Owner says he hopes. They had 4 weeks of rain. I would be the first to charge If it wasn't for that. Today they got the new powerhouse.

2b5cdba9b9250de1fc3b6e18c0f4472f.jpg

15c3ea28ed8bffe60347ebe0f9d8e8a4.jpg

3b5367d65e440f33637ef7fe4916d6e0.jpg

Where the installers in Salzburg are today...as evidenced by your pix...and they say it will be open tomorrow? Wow! That would be very fast final work!
3 months (Austria) and 4 months (Italy) - those amounts of time are not, most unfortunately, out of the ordinary as compared to a good number of the NoAm SpC build-outs. El Indio and San Juan Capistrano California; Wickenburg, Cordes Jct, and another in Arizona; Edison, NJ, all of the Canadian ones - they have taken far longer.

It will improve!

I just read it on a blog :)
There are at least one new in Sweden and one new in Copenhagen, that one feels little pointless as a thought of the over two Sc in Denmark just south and the one in South of Sweden. There are also longer soth in Italy I think.

We really need a couple more on the via Baltica route and we have a circuit around the Baltic sea, C'mon Tesla, add one in Latvia and one or two in Lithuania and we're all set (Estonia has a dense charging network and if one has a CHAdeMO adapter it's fast enough so we're ok if you start with LV, LT first) :)

It looks like Narvik, Norway on the 2015 map may become the northernmost Supercharger and well above the Arctic Circle, Narvik - Wikipedia. It would be quite a joy to drive into the midnight sun in a Tesla!

Done by several of our Norwegian pioneers. You could check out this blog by jkirkebo (google translate it?) with lots of pictures. Of course no SC yet north of the Arctic circle.

Med elbil til Nordkapp