Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

European SuperCharger rollout updated

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Urmond update!

Poored in concrete...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411500419.698024.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411500440.933914.jpg

Yes. I once received a Bluecorner invoice.

No news about the planned SuC north of Paris?

I got a thenewmotion invoice for public charging in the Netherlands:(

Don't know about TheNetherlands, but there seems to be a problem in Belgium with invoicing cq selling electricity.
You need a permit to sell electricity (cfr Electrabel, Luminus, ....).

And a total of 3 in Italy as well.

I think you count Fréjus (France) and Ljubljana (Slovenië) as Italy based on the mountain lines... There is one (well, 2x6 on both sides on the road) in Italy

No, on that map there's the already-open Dorno, plus new ones at Milano and Aosta (both definitely Italy!).

We don't know exactly what it means to appear on that map of course - planned? confirmed? under construction?

Mind you, there's another one shown on the map in Austria, but clicking the marker shows its name as "Wavre, Belgium", so the map isn't 100% trustworthy.

@pvh - I was looking on my iPhone and couldn't see much, but now on a full browser this indeed seems to be an official Tesla map showing SuC's which are not know to us and not on the normal Tesla Suc Map - for instance, Bremen is on there, Combles in FR, Mogendorf also Hamburg - but these locations say "1 charging stall", so I suspect they're more "coming soon" than reality.

Might be giving us a real indication of what's next though...

@pvh - I was looking on my iPhone and couldn't see much, but now on a full browser this indeed seems to be an official Tesla map showing SuC's which are not know to us and not on the normal Tesla Suc Map - for instance, Bremen is on there, Combles in FR, Mogendorf also Hamburg - but these locations say "1 charging stall", so I suspect they're more "coming soon" than reality.

Might be giving us a real indication of what's next though...
?
I only get existing locations in a full browser. Do you still get more than that?

?
I only get existing locations in a full browser. Do you still get more than that?

I have attached a screen-shot, with the "find us" page for comparison.

I do find it a bit bizarre that there's such a difference.

I also see an SuC planned at Folkestone - strange location, Ashford would have been better to cover both the ferries and Chunnel?

Screen Shot 2014-09-26 at 09.00.38.png
Screen Shot 2014-09-26 at 09.02.38 Reduced.jpg

I think arg's speculation is correct, these are pending opening soon, as opposed to "soon".

Would be exciting if it's true as well finally bridge the Hamburg gap - I do find that void between Denmark and the rest of Europe as a matter for much head-scratching...

Last edited: