Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What happened to the CPO/ Inv. column?

They are now broken out into two separate sections, as Tesla has done on their site to separate real CPO (preowned) cars (see: Pre-Owned Model S | Tesla) from "New Inventory" cars (see: Buy a new Tesla today | Tesla)

upload_2016-8-7_1-3-46.png

Reactions: dhanson865
Buddy Brent has a new deal if anyone is interested. Role the dice on 85k miles.

• I have a 2013 Model S85 to sell for $40g.

84k miles, but tight as a drum and all service performed by Tesla.

Non-CPO, but great deal for the enthusiast who wants a nice toy.

Black with Tan interior, HiFi, 19s, Sub-Zero, Premium Interior and Lighting, Pano and Paint Armor, No Smart Air or Third Row.

Brent Seavey | Pre-Owned Sales Advisor, Midwest/Central U.S.1200 Old Skokie Valley Rd | Highland Park, IL 60035
w 847-579-0028 x 72102 / m 630-849-4233| [email protected]

Reactions: kwjayhawk
Hi Hank, can you tell how often the European sites get updated on your site?

There is one car that i was interested in (vin 23204) which someone snatched away yesterday, 1-2 hours before me. It still appears on ev-cpo.com though.

Thanks for the tool already, really helpful in my search!

Love the site, thanks.

One small bug I've noticed. When filtering the US Model X inventory by wheel type the 22" Onyx Black is the only type that works. So if you filter by 20" Silver it shows no results even though there are plenty. I assume it's something to do with the inch symbol (") since the Onyx wheels are the only one with a (-) instead of a (").

1 hour and 2 mins from first post acknowledging the problem and announcing it's fixed. Damn, I feel like I owe you a subscription.

Thanks.

Thanks. I've been in the live/24x7 website business for 18 years. So when something (anything) is not working, a lot of people are probably effectect besides the one or two people who raised the issue. EV-CPO is small compared to my other properties, but the same edict applies to them all. I absolutely hate it when websites don't work (even a little), so I strive to make sure that doesn't happen to any users of my sites. Thanks for using the site.

• Love
Reactions: SmartElectric
I just signed up for a premium membership on ev-cpo.com today. When I ran my first search of CPO inventory Model S vehicles I saw a ton of 'hidden' listings. I didn't have time to look at them, but when I returned later and ran another search all these 'hidden' listings are gone.

I doubt that many cars sold in an hour :) What am I missing? Thanks

Hank, thank you for making the EV-CPO tool. I've had a number of alerts running for awhile now; earlier this week I found the car I wanted from one of those alerts. I'm now anxiously awaiting delivery. I didn't think I would be an owner of a Tesla until the Model 3 arrived, but your tool allowed me to find a 2014 with autopilot and low miles at a price I was willing to pay.

Reactions: SmartElectric
I just signed up for a premium membership on ev-cpo.com today. When I ran my first search of CPO inventory Model S vehicles I saw a ton of 'hidden' listings. I didn't have time to look at them, but when I returned later and ran another search all these 'hidden' listings are gone.

I doubt that many cars sold in an hour :) What am I missing? Thanks

I've been working on the Alerts page today to incorporate Model X and other options, and I removed the hidden cars from the resulting list. But I just took that out so you should get better results now. I will fix up the rest of that page tomorrow to show more/better information in the Alerts result table.

Hank, thank you for making the EV-CPO tool. I've had a number of alerts running for awhile now; earlier this week I found the car I wanted from one of those alerts. I'm now anxiously awaiting delivery. I didn't think I would be an owner of a Tesla until the Model 3 arrived, but your tool allowed me to find a 2014 with autopilot and low miles at a price I was willing to pay.

Congratulations!!! Thanks for the feedback.

I've been working on the Alerts page today to incorporate Model X and other options, and I removed the hidden cars from the resulting list. But I just took that out so you should get better results now. I will fix up the rest of that page tomorrow to show more/better information in the Alerts result table.

Hrm there are definitely more results now (431 vs 200 something before). However I still don't see the hidden listings - I believe they have a special character before the location name?