Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How can those be filtered for? Or how to find those?

I'm looking at 2016s, but just look at all facelift MS. They all have the 75KWh battery at minimum and previously they were all listed as 75 or 75D. Now they're showing their original ratings. I just happen to be following a group of 75 and 75D models that all disappeared and then turned into a mishmash of 60, 70, and 75.

Reactions: DanCar
I'm looking at 2016s, but just look at all facelift MS. They all have the 75KWh battery at minimum and previously they were all listed as 75 or 75D. Now they're showing their original ratings. I just happen to be following a group of 75 and 75D models that all disappeared and then turned into a mishmash of 60, 70, and 75.

It seems to follow the trend of gradual devaluing of their used offerings. First no more refurbishing, then no free supercharging or Enhanced Autopilot, now no free unlocking to 75 kWh.

Reactions: EV-CPO
i noticed even though most cars back (but not all) i had to edit my configuration garage to get any matches (old configs returned 0) until i removed:
- had to turn off filtering by California Hov eligible
- had to turn off 'all states EXCEPT alaska & hawaii'

Thanks.

For the HOV Status, I'll look into that.

For the 'all states except' -- Tesla has removed the location for all but a couple of their Used inventory cars, so "state" is a no longer an available field for used cars.

It's possible these are related events and that Tesla has also removed HOV status from their used car listings.

• Disagree
Reactions: Techlead
if they removed the field from the site, I'm pretty sure they were just using the 'already got decal' VIN list from the CA; so it's possible, if interested, to implement outside of their site providing the detail

I've previously tried to download and parse their file of VINs, and it's so wrought with errors and formatting problems and invalid VINs, I just gave up. I won't be implementing their list outside of what Tesla provides in their data stream.

Last edited:
They disappeared along with all the used MS and MX cars a few days ago.

While most of the MS and MX cars have returned, so far the M3s have not.

Since used M3s are pretty recent addition, this in particular hasn't happened before. But it's happened many times with MS/MX.

My advice is to be patient and wait a few more days. I suspect they'll eventually return.

Ok folks, I've added a couple of new features.

First, available for all registered members, you can now change your password on the new "User Settings" page. It's pretty self-explanatory:

upload_2019-8-27_11-5-7.png

Second, for Premium subscribers and members who have signed up for the two week free trial, you can now enable/disable email alerts for any of your saved configurations by clicking on the "Email On" or "Email Off" alert buttons for each saved configuration.

And now introducing "SMS Alerts" for each and any of your saved configurations. Simply click the "Text Msg On" or "Text Msg Off" button to toggle receiving SMS alerts when any new cars match that particular configuration. Text messages are sent out as soon as any new cars are found that match your saved criteria (or there is a price change).

See the image below for the new "Configuration Garage".

upload_2019-8-27_11-4-41.png

And In order to enable your SMS number, please go to the "User Settings" page:

upload_2019-8-27_11-9-32.png

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for your support.