Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When using either of the following filters, I get zero results for a new Model X: PMSR Motor(Raven) & Adaptive Susp(Raven). However, after taking off the filters altogether and clicking on a few available Model X's, I see that many have a range of 325 miles. I thought only Raven models have the increased range. Am I doing something wrong or misunderstanding something?

When using either of the following filters, I get zero results for a new Model X: PMSR Motor(Raven) & Adaptive Susp(Raven). However, after taking off the filters altogether and clicking on a few available Model X's, I see that many have a range of 325 miles. I thought only Raven models have the increased range. Am I doing something wrong or misunderstanding something?

Yes, unfortunately Tesla recently stopped providing detailed option codes for their inventory (new) cars. The codes they are sending do not specify if a car is a Raven model, or has a PMSR motor or adaptive suspension.

These option codes are available for the used cars, though.

Did Tesla remove Ludicrous mode from all 2015 and early CPO cars? The EV-CPO site still shows some 2015 cars that have Ludicrous mode, but if you click through to Tesla's site it makes no mention of Ludicrous mode for those cars, and it shows the 0-60 time as 3 seconds. If so, I think EV-CPO database needs to be updated to reflect this. Example: 2015 Model S | Tesla

I see only two "non-Ludicrous" cars currently listed with the BP01 option code (Ludicrous Speed Upgrade).

P90D 111825 : 2015 Model S | Tesla
85D 095116 2015 Model S | Tesla -- this car is listed as an S85D but it appears to actually be a P85DL-- the current option codes include the following:
  • BT85 85 kWh
  • P85D 85 kWh Performance
  • BP01 Ludicrous Speed Upgrade
  • PF01 Performance Legacy Package
  • PX00 No Performance Plus Suspension
  • X024 Performance Package
So as I've said before, the data on EV-CPO is only as good as the data that Tesla publishes. If you look at the HTML source for both those cars, you'll see the BP01 option code. Do these cars actually have the Ludicrous upgrade? Well, it's impossible to tell without a physical inspection. But as far as the data goes, both have the BP01 option code which indicates they have the Ludicrous upgrade. It would be a worse error to override the data Tesla publishes with an exception list generated from non-Tesla provided data (i.e. if I had EV-CPO decide that these cars are not Ludicrous enabled-- I have no proof or data to support that override). I prefer to report the data as Tesla provides, and not manipulate it in any way unless absolutely necessary.

All other Model S used cars with the Ludicrous Upgrade option code are actual P90DL or P100DL cars.

• Informative
Reactions: SmartElectric
Hey Hank, two quick questions for you:

1. There is no way to identify a V3 battery for a P90DL right? I'm guessing no option code or anything like that?

2. Some cars Tesla lists are already gone even if I click on it instantaneously from the alert, and from what other users say in FB groups, many try to click right away too and see it is gone. Do those actually get sold to someone that quickly or is that Tesla doing some weird stuff and pulling the listing immediately or something? For example the P100DL that popped up a few minutes ago at 87,500. Or a few days ago there was one for 52k or something, and a 90D for 28k. I'm guessing errors but I was curious.

1 -- sorry, no, there are no option codes for battery version for any car.
2 -- yes, this is an ongoing problem. To address this problem, I recently changed my code to specifically confirm the "detail" page exists for each car generating an alert, and the alerts are only sent out when a new car is listed or changes price and the detail page is still available. Even with that extra check in place, the cars still disappear almost instantly. I don't know if someone is buying them that quick (perhaps with a bot for the really good deals), or it's just a symptom of the quirky system that Tesla runs.

• Informative
Reactions: Litigate28
Yes, I've been prototyping some date filters for the archived data, but they're not quite ready yet.

Can you explain in more detail the kind of data or analysis you're looking for?
Awesome. Mainly trying to understand potential future pricing trends and also future depreciation as part of determining if I can really afford ("justify") my model X investment. So for example even if the historical data had a timestamp of when that data was last relevant I could pull some trends. If I wanted to track say a 2016 MX 90D... I could sample quarterly pricing over the last 2-3 years. The column selector tab has a date added and date removed, which might be a way to do it... but I can't get those data tabs to actually show up. It would also be awesome to see historical decreases on same VIN.

.\It would also be awesome to see historical decreases on same VIN.

You can view the price history of any VIN by clicking the "$" icon in the listings.

. but I can't get those data tabs to actually show up.

You'll need a paid subscription in order to view the 'date added' and 'date removed' columns. Thanks for your support.

You can view the price history of any VIN by clicking the "$" icon in the listings.

You'll need a paid subscription in order to view the 'date added' and 'date removed' columns. Thanks for your support.
Gotcha! I plan to sign up. Currently under the free two week trial. Should it show the added column under the free trial? My understanding was that would preview all the paid capabilities?

Thanks. So any vin in there will send email notifications? How about getting notifications for anything new that pops up?

Sorry if there is a FAQ with all these answer let me know as well. Appreciate the help.

Yes, any VIN you specify will trigger an alert if it changes price or is removed and relisted.

You can set up and save other custom 'Configurations' which will also generate email or SMS alerts when new cars are added that match your criteria.