Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I mean, every car I've received an alert for today has already been sniped. That doesn't seem possible.

It is. I've been watching it closely today, and I've gotten a few hits on MY, but most of the time they're already gone.

I really think this is a symptom of a delay on Tesla's site that still shows the cars available on the listings pages for cars that have been sold.

EV-CPO picks up these listings and sends alerts out, but even minutes later, they're sold. It's just a very high demand period right now.

• Informative
Reactions: SmartElectric
Here's a good example. I know people are looking for SR MY, here are three newly listed cars just now that all are still available, but probably won't be for long:

1619707110814.png

• Helpful
May 1st 50% off Sale!

The EV-CPO Mobile App for both Android and iOS is now on sale for US$4.99!

If you felt $9.99 was too much, now's your chance to get it for half-price.

iOS: ‎EV-CPO Mobile App
Android: EV-CPO Mobile App

Thanks for your support.
I wish the Android app included in-app notifications of search alerts. Any way to enable those?

Reactions: Curb71
If unit sales picks up at the new price point, I'll look into it again.
But from what research I've done, doing it right requires using a paid subscription service, which EV-CPO app sales (in $$) can not support.
Hopefully there's away to make it viable financially. I know I've been on the sideline on the app until it has the functionality so maybe I'm not alone. Maybe the addition of that feature would bring more people like me who are interested into the game.

Hopefully there's away to make it viable financially. I know I've been on the sideline on the app until it has the functionality so maybe I'm not alone. Maybe the addition of that feature would bring more people like me who are interested into the game.

Realistically, SMS alerts are just as good for instant notifications which is already supported. They provide direct links to the cars on Tesla's website. I don't really see the value-add for app-specific notifications here since that would add significant recurring costs to running the site and the app is only a one-time buy.

• Helpful
I don't do this very often, but received a nice note yesterday:

Hi! I just want to say thank you!!! My delivery date for my Tesla was going to be September - so about 4 months from order date. I stalked your page and found a perfect match that I will have next week! I am so excited and thank you so much for the service you provide!!

She ordered a Model Y, LR, Red, White interior.