Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
30D67BB3-2DD5-4265-B2F8-B1D2D3C985E0.png

Can you see the vin from the order screen? Not sure how to see it. Also the model 3 was posted for about an hour. Just keep an eye on it, it could very well be nothing. If I see another in Invetory I didnt get a notification for ill post it here. Thanks for looking into this :)

Yes, the VIN should be on the order screen. If not, just post the URL link to the order or detail page.

I'm confident that if a car is listed long enough for EV-CPO to pick it up, you will be notified within 2 minutes of that. Please keep in mind that the system can only pull so many listings per zip code per minute before getting throttled or sometimes altogether blocked by Tesla. If I were able to scan for new cars in every zip code every minute, I surely would, but Tesla does not allow that.

Yes, the VIN should be on the order screen. If not, just post the URL link to the order or detail page.

I'm confident that if a car is listed long enough for EV-CPO to pick it up, you will be notified within 2 minutes of that. Please keep in mind that the system can only pull so many listings per zip code per minute before getting throttled or sometimes altogether blocked by Tesla. If I were able to scan for new cars in every zip code every minute, I surely would, but Tesla does not allow that.
Got it, thanks!
That's what I mean. They come and go very very quickly.
understood, but the first model 3 I posted was up for almost 45min. Thats why I. Thought something was off

I understand they may come and go quickly but isn't that why people would pay for SMS notifications so they weren't missed?

I can only promise SMS alerts for cars that the system can see and load. If cars get listed and sold so quickly, there's nothing I can do about that, unfortunately. It would be great if Tesla offered a real-time feed. It would benefit us all!

Got it, thanks!

understood, but the first model 3 I posted was up for almost 45min. Thats why I. Thought something was off

Please realize that the system has to scan hundreds of zip codes(regions) across the country, and again for each MS/MX/MY/M3 and new and used pages for all four models. So that's eight pages per zip code, and probably 1000 zip codes. You see how this ends up? (And that's just the US, the site also has to scan all the other countries). There's only so many that can get scanned per minute before risking getting blocked by Tesla's servers. And then I'd get zero listings. So it's a very fine line I have to walk to maximize listing speed and minimize the chances of getting totally blocked. But the system does try to do the best it can, which unfortunately isn't perfect.

I can only promise SMS alerts for cars that the system can see and load. If cars get listed and sold so quickly, there's nothing I can do about that, unfortunately. It would be great if Tesla offered a real-time feed. It would benefit us all!

Please realize that the system has to scan hundreds of zip codes(regions) across the country, and again for each MS/MX/MY/M3 and new and used pages for all four models. So that's eight pages per zip code, and probably 1000 zip codes. You see how this ends up? (And that's just the US, the site also has to scan all the other countries). There's only so many that can get scanned per minute before risking getting blocked by Tesla's servers. And then I'd get zero listings. So it's a very fine line I have to walk to maximize listing speed and minimize the chances of getting totally blocked. But the system does try to do the best it can, which unfortunately isn't perfect.
Im greatful that theres even an app/site created for this so thank you!

There seems to be a problem with UK data feed for Model 3 used cars.
A couple of days ago you were showing 8 cars. Yesterday 0. Today just one.
There are still 8 cars on Tesla website.

For example This one was showing up in your results previously but not now.

Model S and X results still show up.

Yes. I've been away all weekend and haven't had a chance to fix this. Tesla changed the Trim Code on a few Model 3s, so they are actually being loaded into the system, and email and sms alerts are sent out for those cars, but they are just hidden in the listings. I'll be able to fix this tomorrow morning. Thanks.

Also, FYI unless covered earlier: it's no longer possible to search for "Performance" Model S's--the list would go to zero/null, despite plenty being available (as in "P100D's" and "Performance" models).

Thanks for the great work!

Should be working now, I couldn't actually find any problem here. Can you post an example of this happening? Thanks.

This is fixed now. Please let me know if you see a similar issue in the future.

Should be working now, I couldn't actually find any problem here. Can you post an example of this happening? Thanks.
Sure, except it's working perfectly now!

That's odd as it's been weird that way (no Performance MS's showing up when selected for, but when de-selected, they're all there) for at least a week or two.

Oh well, if it happens again, I'll let you know.

Thx, again, for the great site!