TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Vendor EV Slideshow For Tesla - New App for Iphone! - Intro

Discussion in 'Model S' started by EV Slideshow, Aug 22, 2016.

1. EV Slideshow

EV Slideshow Vendor

[​IMG]
    Hello All,

I am a Classic Model S owner that has been on this forum for many years. We have developed an i-Phone app that sends image content directly to your Tesla screen in seconds! I will be posting images and videos in the days to come of its many uses. Please give it a try as the main page is free. We are still updating the UI, but the application works very fast and dependable. Sample videos will show the versatility to upload virtually any image in seconds. To upload personal photos requires a small yearly subscription. (Cost to cover server costs and upgrades/update). (If you get a certificate browser warning on your vehicle, it is coming form Tesla and is a known issue with their browsers. We are using the BEST Extended Verification SSL on Amazon servers. the issue is being addressed on all sides).

Below is a quick description video:

Description Video Link

Below is a video illustration how quick the images get to the Tesla Screen! (Depending on internet speeds)

Quick Start Video

Here is the I-tunes link. (Free to try)
    i-Tunes Link to EV Slideshow for Tesla

Website for me information:
    www.evslideshowfortesla.com

More content to come regularly as we are completing a 3300 mile supercharger journey with 360 videos and images. Thanks

[​IMG]

• Informative x 2
    • Like x 1
  2. CuriousG

CuriousG Member

I appreciate you having a new product out for Teslas but the music was loud and distracting it prevented me from wanting to finish watching the whole thing.

• Like x 4
  3. EV Slideshow

EV Slideshow Vendor

Thanks.. We gave the option of turning the music up or down with the personal user's volume as it was only there to illustrate the speed of the slideshows. It it was too busy for you, we apologize as it is royalty free. Thanks so much for your reply..

4. CuriousG

CuriousG Member

It was just constructive criticism and not a knock to your product. Maybe it was just me. Good luck with it though.

5. SoccerMan94043

Not just you... any sane human.

6. EV Slideshow

EV Slideshow Vendor

That's why I love these forums.. This is all very helpful.. thanks so much..

Here is a slideshow of Model S cars in a slideshow on the Model S.. A recent trip of 3300 mile, supercharger stops will illustrate how the slideshows can be used to view while traveling.. Starts this week.

7. joaquinsfy

joaquinsfy Member

please change the "music"

8. EV Slideshow

EV Slideshow Vendor

Music is currently being changed.. Will upload newer version. Thanks

9. EV Slideshow

EV Slideshow Vendor

All Changed!! Thanks for the tips all!

10. EV Slideshow

EV Slideshow Vendor

FAMILY SLIDESHOWS ON YOUR TESLA SCREEN IN SECONDS!!!

11. EV Slideshow

EV Slideshow Vendor

In honor of Elon's Announcement yesterday of the NEW 100D .. A tribute Slideshow of Elon! (Can be made in minutes with content from the internet and using EV slideshow for Tesla (with subscription) (Slideshows do not have sound/music when created by the end user. The slideshows are designed for ambient viewing and music to be played from the Tesla vehicle or non at all - All music on the Youtube videos were added for the Youtube videos alone and no sound is actually on the slideshows.)

12. EV Slideshow

EV Slideshow Vendor

Just passed 100,000 miles traveled on my Models S on our recent EV Supercharger Tour. Slideshows of US areas start tomorrow! 14a-One hundred thousand miles.jpeg

13. EV Slideshow

EV Slideshow Vendor

[​IMG]
    I made this slideshow as a surprise for my wife. She saw it as she was driving.. Sent up from my cell phone inside the house in moments!

14. EV Slideshow

EV Slideshow Vendor

360 VIEW - Here is the 1st Supercharger stop on our 3300 Mile EV Supercharger trip around the Midwest - Ardmore, OK. Leaving from Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas headed North. Slideshows samples on Tesla Model S to come.

15. EV Slideshow

EV Slideshow Vendor

Rio Olympic Recap - right on my Tesla screen! - Whats on your screen? Also please let me know your thoughts..

16. EV Slideshow

EV Slideshow Vendor

Dallas Cowboys on my Tesla screen! I forgot they play tonight! Whats on your Tesla screen?

17. EV Slideshow

EV Slideshow Vendor

360 VIEW Supercharger: Oklahoma City, OK - Great places to eat!

18. EV Slideshow

EV Slideshow Vendor

Movie posters! Right on my Tesla screen sent in moments from my i-Phone!