Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor EV Slideshow For Tesla - New App for Iphone! - Intro

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

EV Slideshow

Former Vendor
Global Vendor
Jul 19, 2016
Fort Worth, Texas
evbanner.jpg
Hello All,

I am a Classic Model S owner that has been on this forum for many years. We have developed an i-Phone app that sends image content directly to your Tesla screen in seconds! I will be posting images and videos in the days to come of its many uses. Please give it a try as the main page is free. We are still updating the UI, but the application works very fast and dependable. Sample videos will show the versatility to upload virtually any image in seconds. To upload personal photos requires a small yearly subscription. (Cost to cover server costs and upgrades/update). (If you get a certificate browser warning on your vehicle, it is coming form Tesla and is a known issue with their browsers. We are using the BEST Extended Verification SSL on Amazon servers. the issue is being addressed on all sides).

Below is a quick description video:
Description Video Link

Below is a video illustration how quick the images get to the Tesla Screen! (Depending on internet speeds)
Quick Start Video

Here is the I-tunes link. (Free to try)
i-Tunes Link to EV Slideshow for Tesla

Website for me information:
www.evslideshowfortesla.com

More content to come regularly as we are completing a 3300 mile supercharger journey with 360 videos and images. Thanks

headerbackground.jpg

Thanks.. We gave the option of turning the music up or down with the personal user's volume as it was only there to illustrate the speed of the slideshows. It it was too busy for you, we apologize as it is royalty free. Thanks so much for your reply..

Thanks.. We gave the option of turning the music up or down with the personal user's volume as it was only there to illustrate the speed of the slideshows. It it was too busy for you, we apologize as it is royalty free. Thanks so much for your reply..
It was just constructive criticism and not a knock to your product. Maybe it was just me. Good luck with it though.

That's why I love these forums.. This is all very helpful.. thanks so much..

Here is a slideshow of Model S cars in a slideshow on the Model S.. A recent trip of 3300 mile, supercharger stops will illustrate how the slideshows can be used to view while traveling.. Starts this week.

In honor of Elon's Announcement yesterday of the NEW 100D .. A tribute Slideshow of Elon! (Can be made in minutes with content from the internet and using EV slideshow for Tesla (with subscription) (Slideshows do not have sound/music when created by the end user. The slideshows are designed for ambient viewing and music to be played from the Tesla vehicle or non at all - All music on the Youtube videos were added for the Youtube videos alone and no sound is actually on the slideshows.)