Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Every Tesla part (almost) available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

Along with my post about Drive Units for EV conversions, I actually have nearly every other Tesla part in my inventory at this point. Many I'll be hanging on to for repairing our own vehicles, but keep me in mind when you need a replacement part for your car that isn't front-body related (since we tend to need all of those).

So please reach out either here, pm, via email, web, phone, etc if you need any Tesla parts. I have several thousand different Model S and X parts in inventory right now. Certainly the largest inventory of Tesla parts anywhere outside of Tesla.

I haven't gotten to the point where I'll have these all on my website yet, but figured in the meantime this is probably the audience that is likely to need things.

HSR Motors

Hello,

Along with my post about Drive Units for EV conversions, I actually have nearly every other Tesla part in my inventory at this point. Many I'll be hanging on to for repairing our own vehicles, but keep me in mind when you need a replacement part for your car that isn't front-body related (since we tend to need all of those).

So please reach out either here, pm, via email, web, phone, etc if you need any Tesla parts. I have several thousand different Model S and X parts in inventory right now. Certainly the largest inventory of Tesla parts anywhere outside of Tesla.

I haven't gotten to the point where I'll have these all on my website yet, but figured in the meantime this is probably the audience that is likely to need things.

HSR Motors
Hi im looking for this shaft. I think i called your office before and talked to Alma she said that you guys dont have it but maybe you know something different. Let me know 20180428_135921.jpg 20180428_140140.jpg

Hello,

HSR Motors
Hey,
can you help with the following items for a 2016.5 tesla model s 90d?
I need driver side doors complete, in white if you have them. Both of them.
Windshield.
Sunroof assmebly. the whole assambly not just components.
The glass around the sun roof assambly.
The glass triangle behind the back door.
both curtain airbags.
Front seat airbags. the ones that go inside the seat.
driver side pillar glass.

Please pm me.