Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Every Tesla part (almost) available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

wk057

Former Tesla Tinkerer
Feb 23, 2014
X
Hello,

Along with my post about Drive Units for EV conversions, I actually have nearly every other Tesla part in my inventory at this point. Many I'll be hanging on to for repairing our own vehicles, but keep me in mind when you need a replacement part for your car that isn't front-body related (since we tend to need all of those).

So please reach out either here, pm, via email, web, phone, etc if you need any Tesla parts. I have several thousand different Model S and X parts in inventory right now. Certainly the largest inventory of Tesla parts anywhere outside of Tesla.

I haven't gotten to the point where I'll have these all on my website yet, but figured in the meantime this is probably the audience that is likely to need things.

HSR Motors

Lots of interest expressed so far, thanks. I'm working my way through all of the inquiries, so give me a little bit to check my inventory and get back to everyone.

A request, however, based on the ones I've gone through so far... if you have a Tesla part number for what you're looking for, that'd be great. In the absence of that, please be as detailed as possible and provide a photo if you can of the part. There are lots of ambiguous ways to refer to a Tesla part, and lots of variants to the same.

Think I'm all caught up on inquiries, but I have a few notes to check on things physically tomorrow for a few people.

Was just cleaning up some photos, figured I'd share some inventory pics...

inventory1.jpg

inventory2.jpg

inventory3.jpg

These are from random dates, so, things have moved/changed since probably, but still cool..... but not as cool as this guy:

loader2.jpg

Gotta move those wrecks around somehow. ;)

I've been to a SC parts department. Trust me this one is nothing with all respect. Tesla SC may have lack of major parts like DUs/Batteries in stock but in general they have like 10x-100x storage and parts assortment.

Hey, everyone. Thanks for the inquiries and interest.

I've, honestly, not been able to keep up with the PMs and other contacts for parts. My apologies!

That said, next month I'm going to start adding HSR's entire inventory of parts to our website where you'll be able to just search for parts by part number, description, category, etc and it will show what we have in stock, the condition of the parts in stock, photos if available, pricing, and more.

Hopefully this ends up being useful to folks who need a solid source of OEM Tesla parts in the future.

Thanks!

Reactions: lunitiks
Looking for the two tone dash panel (leather and suede like).

These have the passenger top airbag built in (not sold separately). Since we get cars that need this occasionally for our own business, we don't generally sell airbags. Tesla's price for this part is roughly $2k, also... so probably not worth it to upgrade.

Hello,

Along with my post about Drive Units for EV conversions, I actually have nearly every other Tesla part in my inventory at this point. Many I'll be hanging on to for repairing our own vehicles, but keep me in mind when you need a replacement part for your car that isn't front-body related (since we tend to need all of those).

So please reach out either here, pm, via email, web, phone, etc if you need any Tesla parts. I have several thousand different Model S and X parts in inventory right now. Certainly the largest inventory of Tesla parts anywhere outside of Tesla.

I haven't gotten to the point where I'll have these all on my website yet, but figured in the meantime this is probably the audience that is likely to need things.

HSR Motors
Do you have any bad drive units for parts? Im looking for 1 shaft/gear from inside