Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Explaining the new Easy Entry feature in update 2017.46.8

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today I tested the Easy Entry feature. It mostly works as expected, but there is some quirk that I'm not sure is a bug or just the way it works. For me it's a bug, but not sure what you guys think of it.
It seems the easy entry does not work for entering when someone not using it has left the car. The other way around works fine, as you can see the seat moving while getting in.

I tried using this feature and my steering wheel stopped moving under all profiles. I rebooted and still no love. I had to disable this feature and remove the new profile before my steering wheel would adjust as expected under my own profile. Love Tesla's crapware.

I tried using this feature and my steering wheel stopped moving under all profiles. I rebooted and still no love. I had to disable this feature and remove the new profile before my steering wheel would adjust as expected under my own profile. Love Tesla's crapware.

Sorry to hear that. I've done this today like 20 times while testing and it still works (I don't use the feature, but steering wheel and seat still move the way they are supposed to).

Haha, what does yours do? Mine is set to recline all the way, so I can get a quick shut eye during charging. And the battery level is also set to percentage instead of distance.
Oh nice!!! I didn't think about setting the battery to % for my supercharge profile I'll have to do that.

Mine lowers the seat and nearly all the way back, steering wheel all the way in so I can fit my laptop on my lap. Also have the mirrors set and aimed out far from the car and do not fold in so I can see behind the sides of my car from my way back seating position. The bug I've found though is sometimes my driver mirror doesn't return to my profile view. I'll be backing out of my supercharge space and look to my left mirror and see nothing but ground, annoys the **** out of me but has only happened 4 or 5 times in 5000 miles. The passenger mirror always returns right, what I have to do is make a slight adjustment to anything then hit restore on my profile then my driver mirror goes back to where I need it.

Also have a sleep profile that pretty much goes all the way back and leans the backrest down too for nap time haha.

The other problem with my supercharging profile is being too far back to touch the screen for anything and difficult to get out of, have to pull myself out by grabbing the steering wheel or sliding my seat forward. Wish there was a simple way to engage easy exit from way back or by double tapping the accelerator or something to bring me up front. I'm short

Reactions: aikisteve