Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fantastic Tesla 90D Lease deals for someone ready to jump on it now -

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@jareade - can you PM me as well. I've been treading water deciding when I'm going to change out my 85D. Was originally going to 100D, but have been rethinking based on price difference. Since I have a lease and was going to lease the 100D, going with a 90D at a lower price is interesting.

SOCAL, thanks for bringing this to our attention. I was *THIS* close to pulling he trigger on a 90D 7 seat (new folding style and only "50 miles" on odometer) for $13k off, but it was obsidian black, low amp charger, and no tow.

All this pushing makes me wonder what's going on in the next few weeks? It seems when there's a big push, something bigger happens in a few weeks.

Or is this just to keep some numbers up on 3rd and 4th quarter sales?

You never know with Tesla. I think its mostly them clearing out dead inventory for a battery that no longer is in the pipeline, especially after the changes they implemented already. Even with a deposit today or tomorrow, you won't be getting your car for a few weeks, so you still have the chance to back out and transfer your deposit if something changes before delivery.

Silver with black interior.

No, the midnight silver disappeared and good luck to whomever bought that one. I'm told it may not be a smooth transaction on that car.
I'd love a PM with your OA's details. I've talked to two today, one right before you posted, and none have seemed to be able to find anything even close to that range. Would definitely bite the bullet if another one of those came up. Thanks!

Have all the deals dried up?
Not all. Some good deals still but nothing extraordinary. A deal is a deal the way I look at it. Jump into something that makes sense for you. I see people get caught up trying to get the next great deal and passing up on some good lease payments.

Sub $900 a month for a loaded 90D is still an awesome deal considering most pay more than that for their 75D leases

Reactions: bhuwan