Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fantastic Tesla 90D Lease deals for someone ready to jump on it now -

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And yes these are the lowest priced cars but their leases aren't that great. We looked at the one in Fremont yesterday and it was pretty high compared to higher discounted cars.

Yes I know that. It's for someone who is buying cash / loan and want the lowest price. The larger the adjustment the better the lease deal (lowest monthly payment) because the residual doesn't get adjusted so the adjustment just goes to the monthly (adjustment divide by 36 months).

Yes I know that. It's for someone who is buying cash / loan and want the lowest price. The larger the adjustment the better the lease deal (lowest monthly payment) because the residual doesn't get adjusted so the adjustment just goes to the monthly (adjustment divide by 36 months).
Fair enough but I think we're confusing people with the thread. Most in here are looking are/were for leases.

Fair enough but I think we're confusing people with the thread. Most in here are looking are/were for leases.

I saw quite a few looking to purchase. And the lowest priced 90D Xs I was looking at in the X forum sold within a couple hours so there is interest in both. I'm looking to purchase a 90D and my OA has been sending me different cars and it looks like many of the inventory models received a $5,000+ adjustment in the last week. Good deals for both buying / loan or lease.

So seriously, my OA gets a call from someone that purchased a car from him asking him to change the referral code because someone told him if he uses his code, he'll give him a American Express gift card.

Well played my friend, well played. You realize your referral code was reported to Tesla for commercializing and you'll now lose all your referrals and your out the cash you gave people.

Incorrect.
Not trying to be rude but Internal cars are not accessible from the public site. The ones you posted have public facing access since you can post links to them.

Ev-CPO and tesla.com never have the internal inventory cars that I've and others have mentioned before. Wish they did though

My car was accessible with the VIN, until I put a deposit on it.

$22K discount off of $110K MSRP

So seriously, my OA gets a call from someone that purchased a car from him asking him to change the referral code because someone told him if he uses his code, he'll give him a American Express gift card.

Well played my friend, well played. You realize your referral code was reported to Tesla for commercializing and you'll now lose all your referrals and your out the cash you gave people.

If we don't have an OA yet, what's the best way to find a good one to talk to?

Sent you a PM with my OA who is very good as well. Might as well have multiple people helping you! Good luck!

To be honest it's not fair to the OA's to do that to them. Only the first OA to input the clients info gets the credit, even if it was months ago.

My OA has sold a few cars over the last 4 days to people on this forum and on a few of them he happily worked with the individual to find them a car but unfortunately he didn't get any compensation for it. He's a fellow Tesla enthusiast and just loves getting people into a Tesla.

I don't care whom people use but please be considerate that these are still sales positions and they have families to feed as well. Don't waste multiple people's time when they won't get anything for it.

And to be clear again, I'm not doing any of this for the referrals. This thread was originally created to simply pass along some great lease deals as I've done in the past. I've gotten some shitgrams (PMs) from a few TMC members who will remain unnamed telling me to stop passing along false information on potential lease deals through my OA for the simple sake of getting referrals.

For others still looking, remember that you can place a deposit on an inventory car and still continue to look for a better deal and should one come up , ,transfer your deposit to another. It is non-refundable though.

That way you can lock in one great deal while you look for another.