Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

February 2022 Ordered and Estimated Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I called the delivery center. I didn’t even know about the 510 number. Last thursday the SA said she scanned the entire USA to see if there’s any available and I’m willing to fly and pick it up. There was none.
I don’t doubt it. I have the inventory tracker on Twitter and when something pops up it’s gone in seconds. Only 1 MYLR has been on there in all of April so far I believe. It was yesterday actually.

I’ve called every Thursday. Asking the same questions and being courteous about it.

Are there anyone who won’t be taking delivery? The SA would do a scan. To my dismay before today it’s always been the same. Today was the day it wasn’t.

E625D48E-2CC9-4645-9F8F-7BA0282A3CCE.jpeg

I called the delivery center. I didn’t even know about the 510 number. Last thursday the SA said she scanned the entire USA to see if there’s any available and I’m willing to fly and pick it up. There was none.
Question for anyone who might know. I can fly anywhere and pick up a car, but someone told me if I go to California to get it I pay California taxes? Can I go pick it up anywhere and pay my Georgia taxes?

Question for anyone who might know. I can fly anywhere and pick up a car, but someone told me if I go to California to get it I pay California taxes? Can I go pick it up anywhere and pay my Georgia taxes?

Don’t quote me on it, but I‘m pretty sure you would pay it in the state you’re registered to. I’ve bought a couple cars over the years in other states and I’ve always came back and paid taxes in registered state.