Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

February 2022 Ordered and Estimated Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That’s not good. You have made all the February order dates wonder if they are next. Most all of us have March dates right now. Mine is March 20-31.
FWIW, I’m a February 27th order so I’m probably mostly a “March” order at this point… my order is for a MYP with no additional options and I’m hoping my 4/12 - 5/10 doesn’t get pushed out. One of the reasons I opted for the performance model is because I’m impatient 🤣.

My od was feb 18, edd of May 23 and June 20th, just got bumped to June 12 - July 10 🥴

MYLR 19” black on black, no tow/FSD. Naperville IL.
Thanks for the update. It’s good to know where others are at. I still have not changed from original August at time of order on 2/10 with MYLR 20” wheels and white interior. But I’ve read maybe delays with the white paint. Who really knows. At least you have some type of range. Hopefully it moves back in for you.

Thanks for the update. It’s good to know where others are at. I still have not changed from original August at time of order on 2/10 with MYLR 20” wheels and white interior. But I’ve read maybe delays with the white paint. Who really knows. At least you have some type of range. Hopefully it moves back in for you.
I also ordered a MYLR 20" white ext./black int. on 2/16 and my delivery date hasn't changed from August. I hope they figure things out with the white paint soon because it's the color I actually prefer over black or msm

I ordered a MYP on February 15th, 2022. On the web page my estimated delivery date was April. I ordered right after I saw it change from March to April. Once I ordered and put in my information the APPlICATION the next day I had my estimated delivery date as May 31 to June 28. Meanwhile the web still says APRIL...... That date after you pay your deposit is a lot different than April lol. Glad I am not in need of a vehicle. I ordered the vehicle in Silver Metallic Paint and with Black Interior and a Tow hitch. I have not owned a hybrid or ev in the past only ice and very large ice at that. My current vehicle is a Tahoe so this will be very different. Im keeping my Tahoe for a while just in case to ease into the transition from gas to electric and from larger to smaller but am looking forward to it. I joined this thread to educate myself before the delivery and between this forum and YouTube I have learned a lot. Thank you all for your time and wisdom and for my fellow folks ordering in February what was your date of order. What was the delivery estimation on the website before order and when you got your info in what date were you given? Do you live on the East Coast, Mid West or West Coast and what did you order? Think by the time it gets to us we will have all the changes in place for 2022 like the processor, battery, Wipers and such? Think any of us will see the new battery and frame? Let me know your thoughts and I will read all the updates in the thread. I am on the east coast and will be updating this thread if I have any changes.
Order date 02/22/22 original DD August 2022
now June 19- July 17

MYLR Black, 19" wheels tow package.

NO FSD
4A159D08-0927-427D-9696-26C0B355A908.jpeg

Ordered a Tesla Y from Buena Park, CA on 2/20/2022

Config is as follows:
  • Long Range All-Wheel Drive
  • Pearl White Paint
  • 19’’ Gemini Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Seven Seat Interior