Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

February 2022 Ordered and Estimated Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered a Tesla Y from Buena Park, CA on 2/20/2022

Config is as follows:
  • Long Range All-Wheel Drive
  • Pearl White Paint
  • 19’’ Gemini Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Seven Seat Interior
  • Full Self-Driving Capability
  • Tow Hitch
Current EDD is December 2022!
ordered few days before you. i think the white/Silver with black interior and 19" will be dec 2022, unless either upgrade the color, or change to 20".

It looks to me like all of the MYLR ordered in February are all scheduling a delivery in August or December depending on options especially color. To me that is a hint that Tesla wants to get a handle on Austin production and then they will give us a more likely estimated delivery date. I could be wrong on that but it is sure beginning to look like it.
The MYP configuration however is showing delivery dates in April and May.
Perhaps the first vehicles produced in Austin are going to be the LR’s???

It looks to me like all of the MYLR ordered in February are all scheduling a delivery in August or December depending on options especially color. To me that is a hint that Tesla wants to get a handle on Austin production and then they will give us a more likely estimated delivery date. I could be wrong on that but it is sure beginning to look like it.
Not sure why you think that for February orders. New orders today are being quoted 6-9 months. My order is already 6 months old with an EDD starting in another 2 1/2 months. I would expect a February MYLR to be September if not later

Not sure why you think that for February orders. New orders today are being quoted 6-9 months. My order is already 6 months old with an EDD starting in another 2 1/2 months. I would expect a February MYLR to be September if not later
The last time I went to Tesla‘s build app you could get a new order for an expected delivery date of August or December for any MYLR that I could configure. But if you chose an MLP you could get an April expected delivery date.

OD: 2/26
EDD: 3/17- 3/31
MYP
Ext White
Int White
Tow
No FSD

Just changed to May 4th - June 1st
This is good news for me actually and hopefully
will be an Austin build.

I am pretty much in the same configuration/boat, with exception to no Tow and Black interior, my dates also very similar but not changed once.
I am honestly not sure if I want to hope for Austin Giga delivery....I ma in Texas and I don't know if residents can take delivery from Austin to begin with, but on top of that, given the extensive list of inspection that you have to keep in mind when you take delivery, I fear a QC pitfall compared to a supposedly more mature Fremont production. I am intrigued with the new batteries don't get me wrong, but I am probably too much of a newbie and scared by forums/videos to have my objective opinion...

I am pretty much in the same configuration/boat, with exception to no Tow and Black interior, my dates also very similar but not changed once.
I am honestly not sure if I want to hope for Austin Giga delivery....I ma in Texas and I don't know if residents can take delivery from Austin to begin with, but on top of that, given the extensive list of inspection that you have to keep in mind when you take delivery, I fear a QC pitfall compared to a supposedly more mature Fremont production. I am intrigued with the new batteries don't get me wrong, but I am probably too much of a newbie and scared by forums/videos to have my objective opinion...
There are some great YouTube explaining the advantages of the new batteries.

So far all of the more than 300 built seem to be LRs.

Still no update on our February MLYR. Still August 2022. Added FSD this morning to see if it does anything/bumps us up in priority. Probably not actually going to purchase it, but figured it wouldn’t hurt to add it (unless it is hurting because it’s going to take a week after a change for anything to update 😆)

Still no update on our February MLYR. Still August 2022. Added FSD this morning to see if it does anything/bumps us up in priority. Probably not actually going to purchase it, but figured it wouldn’t hurt to add it (unless it is hurting because it’s going to take a week after a change for anything to update 😆)
I’m holding off from purchasing FSD since my state charges sales tax on the full price of the vehicle as delivered. Whereas purchasing post delivery has no sales tax.