Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

February 2022 Ordered and Estimated Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh right. Let me clarify

Hypothetically everyone who ordered after it behind me, except for the 5000 people who will still get it sooner than me for no reason
I have the same delivery timeline as @jtcamp being near his order date. So unless you added FSD, changed from LR to P you have a hypothetical place in line (right now). In reality, end of the quarter California orders supersede anything else, deliveries in 2 days also. So end of June we will again break the line

Picture of MYP before getting it wrapped. Thank you all for your support.
20220418_160229.jpg

Maybe we should compare "Reservation Numbers" and see if anybody is getting passed up, due to upgrades/location🤷‍♂️
RN116476358-LA, California
it looks like the RN is a sequential number for all models Tesla sell. So, if 2 RNs are between 50k and the order date is between only 10 days, what does that tell us? Would that be the 50K for all the US cars? or Worldwide number (to include other regions)?
or the RN is by models?

it looks like the RN is a sequential number for all models Tesla sell. So, if 2 RNs are between 50k and the order date is between only 10 days, what does that tell us? Would that be the 50K for all the US cars? or Worldwide number (to include other regions)?
or the RN is by models?
I would think by model, but again it's Tesla. It's probably sequential by color🤣

• Funny
Reactions: BGOwner