Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Few maint issues

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone. Just curious if anyone else is having these issues. None are a big deal and I’ll get handled at a service appointment down the road. Just curious...

1. Drivers side front door window. When it’s down all the way, it moves around in the door. Just closing the door you’ll hear it loose inside. And obviously, when driving over any bumps, it jostles around and makes noise.

2. The HVAC in the main center vents sound like there’s something loose inside when using high volume. Like there’s something loose inside or paper in there....kind of makes a racket. It is not just the sound of a loud blower, which I know some people have mentioned. Using the defrost or foot vents makes the sound disappear.

3. The coat hanger in the backseat, drivers side, gets stuck when you press it. I think I read someone else had this issue?

Only other issue seems to be some noise emanating from the rear hatch area when going over bumps. I saw some people talking about the black seat covers, so I’ll take a look at that. Other that, all good. No apparent build issues...fit/finish are good. No paint problems other that a light scratch which I assume will be removed once the car gets detailed.

Sure wish I could drive it more but it’s basically just to the grocery store and back and a few takeout runs during the week.

Stay safe everyone

• Informative
Reactions: Electric Steve
With the exception of the papery HVAC sound, I have the same stuff going on. Only noticed the passenger door window the other day in the garage when I closed the door with it down. Haven't driven with the windows down yet. Central TX, so we rarely will except a few weeks each in Fall and Spring...