Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Field of Highlands (Canada)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

tlr1000

Jun 14, 2018
Vancouver
field of highlands.jpg

Richmond BC Canada. A sea of Highland Model 3s.
field of highlands2.jpg

Last edited:
A lot of them appear to be older ones with chrome trim. I wonder if this is a Tesla used vehicle storage lot?
I'm pretty sure they're M3 Highlands. The tail lights are the newer design, they don't have the Tesla logo on the back and you can make out the T E S L A letters on the back of some of them. I think they have the trim covered in protective white vinyl so it sort of looks like chrome.

A lot of them appear to be older ones with chrome trim. I wonder if this is a Tesla used vehicle storage lot?
They are definitely all new Highland models. Unfortunately, my pictures weren't the best. As @Saittech said, the trim is covered with film making it look chrome from the picture but it's actually white film. The location is one of the Port of Vancouver's auto terminals. Storage here is for vehicles in transit. They "receive nearly 100 per cent of all Asian-manufactured imports destined for the Canadian market" according to their website.