Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finally the used P100D price cuts are here on Tesla - starting from $67k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Silver are my first 2 choices! Midnight Silver first, of course.... :p
Yeah, I don’t really consider Midnight Silver Metallic as Silver, it’s my fav too, just look at my avatar:) plain Silver paint just looks too plain and judging by it being discontinued do to poor sales I’m not the only one who thinks so. I actually liked the Titanium color but I was one of the few. When there is a heavily discounted car it’s usually a Titanium car because according to some Tesla used car managers I’ve spoke with they are hard to sell.

Reactions: byeLT4
No idea what's going on but the prices went back up.

They're also trying to sell a 2018 Red P100DL with no options 10,000 miles for $99,800. Which is the exact same price as a new P100DL except the new one is Raven and comes with a lot of extra range and way better suspension. ???

https://www.tesla.com/inventory/used/ms?TRIM=P100DL

We are just on the high side of this pricing roller coaster. Everyone who got the good deals on the P100DL, got a steal for sure.

I was about to post the same thing. There was a little window in which deals were out there. Unfortunately it ended 2 days before I sold my car.

My guess is that the window will open again. Sellers will again lower their prices but this time the buyers will be looking for the 2019 Raven models and NOT the older versions.

Get this, this guy, (along with others on ebay) is trying to sell his 2016 with fewer features, more miles and old school hardware for $11k MORE than I just spent on a brand new 2019 Raven 100D. Its INSANE! There are 20 others on ebay alone.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2018-Tesla-Model-X-100D/323736765688?hash=item4b603704f8:g:3EIAAOSwmYFcdCMf

I feel bad for them, really I do. I know what its like to NEED to sell something. If its not that, if its because they are oblivious, then F*em. They have too much money anyway! haha

The tesla website and ev-cpo both showed there was no ap on the car.But I found the ap on the car when taking delivery.Now the car' system need to be updated.If I hit the update button, will tesla remove the ap on the car?I am very new here.

For a brief moment like 2-3 days I think, used S and X cars came with a refreshed 8-year warranty on the battery and drive unit. Prob an error due to the new system but would have been nice for any buyers who ended up buying during that time.

They're also trying to sell a 2018 Red P100DL with no options 10,000 miles for $99,800. Which is the exact same price as a new P100DL except the new one is Raven and comes with a lot of extra range and way better suspension. ???

https://www.tesla.com/inventory/used/ms?TRIM=P100DL
I thought you bought a couple of these great deals on the P100DL’s? What happened?