Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

firearm storage pictures only

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Less talk more pics, can everyone post a pic where they mount their firearm, I know its been discussed but not a lot of visual. Here is mine on a magnetic mount from amazon screwed into the side of the center cupboard this way when away from car it is completely out of sight.

View media item 121277
Post the Amazon link, does it work with a Glock 22?

Fred

Sorry for the more talk less pics but would insurance cover accidental discharge that went through the battery?

Unlike TV, pistols do not fire themselves unless you are referring to old pistols. But even then, only if dropped.

its magnetic ..........any metal firearm will work....which is ...all....but location and fitment is where you need to spend some time

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07S234YL3/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Those could have all kinds of uses. But be aware that that in an environment with enough vibration, you will magnetize the metal. Not a real biggie except it can pick up metallic slivers. But I like it. I have some uses for those.

Last edited:
Unlike TV, pistols do not fire themselves unless you are referring to old pistols.

Those could have all kinds of uses. But be aware that that in an environment with enough vibration, you will magnetize the metal. Not a real biggie except it can pick up metallic slivers. But I like it. I have some uses for those.

A magnet?

Holy smokes...a kid could pull the gun off of a magnet....right?

wow....you guys are scaring me.

A magnet?

Holy smokes...a kid could pull the gun off of a magnet....right?

wow....you guys are scaring me.

You are in the wrong thread. Look for the thread called, "Afraid of my own shadow, and believe everything on TV and the web".

Tip: Don't let your kid drive your car. You're welcome.

PS - If I lived in Chi-town, I'd be terrified too. Fire your mayor.

You are in the wrong thread. Look for the thread called, "Afraid of my own shadow, and believe everything on TV and the web".

It would be far more helpful if you would respect his decision to not carry a firearm as much as the rest of us respect your decision to carry one.

1D355B29-E65B-4854-AEA4-46037A9E4EBB.jpeg

But for real, my Ruger LCP or M&P Shield usually lives in the armrest tray or door pocket when I’m in the car. Keeping an eye on the lockbox thread for times when I need to leave the car without it. Use the glovebox for now.

WOW...more personal insults in this thread too?

I'm not talking about letting my kid drive my car. Is the driver the only one that can remove the gun from the magnet?

I'm not terrified of living in Chicago at all. Chicago is great. The news displays it as something that its not.

What is everyone trying to protect themselves from?

Last edited: