Yep. Heated steeringwheel and wipers as well for those who have thatYes, this would be a big improvement. If the car is so equipped, the front wiper heaters and the heated steering wheel should come on by default as well.
How? There's nothing identifiable in those pictures. Is the secret Tesla block ops team going to kidnap and torture Doug to get him to reveal J1mbo's secret identity? The repeat with J1mbo?I don't think these are meant for the public (yet). You might get your friend into trouble by posting these.
How about more important updates, like:
- GPS based speed limit warnings
- Rdio playlists/whole albums
- screen backlight adjusting with daylight sensor (same as headlights)
- Energy app which adjusts for navi route and topography/weather
- GPS based suspention shouldn`t autosave. You should get a big button that states "save this location" when you press high or very high instead of a tiny tiny X to erase.....(who at Tesla thought this was good enough???)
- Preheat including seat heater, rear view mirrors and the heated rear window
- Front parking sensors activated when backing up, like every other car with front parking sensors
I'm very interested in the media app improvements. Will we finally get shuffle?