Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Firmware update on 11-1-2016

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It seems to have fixed the bug where the headlights briefly flash every time you start the car. Haven't checked if it fixed the issue where you couldn't turn off the headlights (Off position would actually switch them On).

Installed Sunday night. Monday morning I get the flashing warning that "Car needs service contact Tesla service". I should get the car back next Wednesday. Since they'll have it so long, I'm having them add the upgraded tpms system...

I got my 2.42.40 today. After upgrading to 8 last week, I'm having trouble connecting to my home router. This connection was fine with 7. I was hoping that today's firmware will help, but still no luck.

Anyone have any suggestions? I contacted service, but still no reply.

It seems to have fixed the bug where the headlights briefly flash every time you start the car. Haven't checked if it fixed the issue where you couldn't turn off the headlights (Off position would actually switch them On).

Update: Looks like I spoke too soon. The HIDs are still flashing when you start the car. I learned you can turn the headlights off by putting the car in Drive, turn off, then back to Park. Weird.