Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First 60kWH delivery notice or email - who will it be?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have never seen one up close...just a fleeting glimpse of a black one headed the other direction during my commute one day. But I had been checking them out since I was side by side with a roadster a while back. I oddly don't want to drive one until it's mine...I don't know why. I'm pretty comfortable with leaps of faith...it's always worked out for me! I'm so excited for both of us!

What state are you in?

I have never seen one up close...just a fleeting glimpse of a black one headed the other direction during my commute one day. But I had been checking them out since I was side by side with a roadster a while back. I oddly don't want to drive one until it's mine...I don't know why. I'm pretty comfortable with leaps of faith...it's always worked out for me! I'm so excited for both of us!

What state are you in?

I was actually on the fence until I test drove. After that I was ready to order. I'm in NJ.

I was actually on the fence until I test drove. After that I was ready to order. I'm in NJ.

Good to know it put you on the buying side of the fence (since I haven't driven it). I have zero doubt it will be amazing. I am trying to figure out how to tell my boyfriend that I want to drive it totally alone that first time...like, all the way home (taking delivery at the Tampa service center, about a 40 minute drive)

I also got my delivery button tonight.....May 3-17. Finalized 2/20 then added Air Suspension on 3/19 because standard suspension car deliveries were absent at that time. Based on the notices above, it appears as if the add on date holds more relevance to your delivery date than your initial finalization. Lesson learned.....do your homework and get your order right the first time.

My frustrations have turned into excitement again....

Congrats btrflyl8e, rlang and mlemke!! We are almost there!! So happy and excited for you all!

Now I can go from "happy for those who got their delivery buttons but so jealous it wasn't me" to "happy for those who took delivery but so jealous it wasn't me". It's a step!

- - - Updated - - -

I also got my delivery button tonight.....May 3-17. Finalized 2/20 then added Air Suspension on 3/19 because standard suspension car deliveries were absent at that time. Based on the notices above, it appears as if the add on date holds more relevance to your delivery date than your initial finalization. Lesson learned.....do your homework and get your order right the first time.

My frustrations have turned into excitement again....

Congrats and welcome to the party!

Scheduled delivery for 4/20. Updated my sig. Of course this is the day my wife was originally due to deliver our daughter!

Congrats Jomo! I too will be picking up my 'baby' on 4/20. Odd that we both will be getting them the same day (when I had an earlier window...so all your anxiety/complaining was for nothing!! :tongue: . that's how the ball bounces, i guess. remember to post pics!

Congrats Jomo! I too will be picking up my 'baby' on 4/20. Odd that we both will be getting them the same day (when I had an earlier window...so all your anxiety/complaining was for nothing!! :tongue: . that's how the ball bounces, i guess. remember to post pics!

Actually, looks like I may get mine before you. The driver of the truck with my car called and said they can deliver it tomorrow. I asked for them to bring it by tomorrow afternoon. So, 4/18 scheduled delivery date. Sig updated. Will try to get pics. Got my checklist ready to go!

Actually, looks like I may get mine before you. The driver of the truck with my car called and said they can deliver it tomorrow. I asked for them to bring it by tomorrow afternoon. So, 4/18 scheduled delivery date. Sig updated. Will try to get pics. Got my checklist ready to go!

Congratulations! That's very exciting. And, before your delivery window!

The last I heard from my DS, my car will be delivered sometime next week. That will be the end of my window. I was hoping ours would be on the same truck :(.

Congratulations! That's very exciting. And, before your delivery window!

The last I heard from my DS, my car will be delivered sometime next week. That will be the end of my window. I was hoping ours would be on the same truck :(.
KM, did you get a call from someone at the Scottsdale store? They called yesterday to set up the delivery for Saturday. But then, I got the call this AM from the truck guy himself.

Have you paid for your car, signed all the paperwork, gotten the temp registration tags, etc? I took care of all that as soon as I got them, which was Monday and yesterday. So, really the car is min already and I'm paying for my loan.

KM, did you get a call from someone at the Scottsdale store? They called yesterday to set up the delivery for Saturday. But then, I got the call this AM from the truck guy himself.

Have you paid for your car, signed all the paperwork, gotten the temp registration tags, etc? I took care of all that as soon as I got them, which was Monday and yesterday. So, really the car is min already and I'm paying for my loan.

Yep, did all of that a couple of weeks ago. I think the factory shutdown at the beginning of the month slowed down my delivery. Everything should be all set. I was surprised that your delivery moved so quickly. I guess there's still hope.

I got a message from Chris S. yesterday. I know he's local, but I don't think he works from the Scottsdale store.