Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First Hawaii Tesla Meet Up!

Who's going to the Hawaii Tesla Meet Up on 7/28?

• Will definitely be there!

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Will try to make it, but not sure.

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Sorry, can't make it this time :(

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
bump. Planning the 5th anniversary meet-up and just happened to read this thread. We were all so excited to meet for the first time :) Amazing how a bunch of us of still meeting up after all these years and still excited about our cars!

Found the island driver video :)

Last edited:
Do you guys do this every year? I remember, maybe 5 years ago, seeing a parking lot full of Teslas down in kaka’ako. I was taking my son to the children’s discovery museum, and was in awe of all the Teslas, which was the most I’d ever seen in one place, at that time! :cool:

That was us.
Do you guys do this every year? I remember, maybe 5 years ago, seeing a parking lot full of Teslas down in kaka’ako. I was taking my son to the children’s discovery museum, and was in awe of all the Teslas, which was the most I’d ever seen in one place, at that time! :cool:

That was us. It was so cool. We then drove through Waikiki and around the Kahala valet. Back then, we had a lot of eyes on us.

Reactions: fseir

We have several meet ups/events we participate in each year. Sign up for the club @ www.teslahawaiiclub.com to be notified of the events. Next one is our 5th annual summer meeting onAugust 11th. :)

Reactions: Akikiki and fseir