Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First Hawaii Tesla Meet Up!

Who's going to the Hawaii Tesla Meet Up on 7/28?

• Will definitely be there!

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Will try to make it, but not sure.

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Sorry, can't make it this time :(

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Re: dining options for lunch, FYI, there's a Koa pancake house in the Costco shopping center and a japanese ramen place, along with a Panda express and BK. Koko Marina has a few more options, (Kona brewing, greek marina, Loco drive inn, Teddys burgers, Zippys) but the parking is way more difficult and crowded unless you all park on the top deck by Taco Bell (even that's sometimes iffy).

Sounds like fun! I'll have to miss this one, but I'll stay tuned here for the next event! Can't wait to join you all next time!

I will not be able to make it tomorrow due to commitments I'm unable to change but wanted to wish everyone a great day!

Hopefully there will be another one that starts later on a Sunday or is on another day of the week that I can attend. I'd love to put faces with names and meet everyone.

I will not be able to make it tomorrow due to commitments I'm unable to change but wanted to wish everyone a great day!

Hopefully there will be another one that starts later on a Sunday or is on another day of the week that I can attend. I'd love to put faces with names and meet everyone.

Sorry that you won't make it. If you (or anyone else here in Hawaii) is thinking about getting a Teslaccessories CCI. PM me for the "Extra Bonus Surprise" that I will be letting people know about at the meet.

Awwww, sorry to hear, was looking forward to meeting you. At the next get together, maybe ...

Maybe we'll try for a Saturday next time or a meet up at the north shore :)

See y'all tomorrow. Hopefully Flossie doesn't put a damper on our parades and it's just cloudy. Cars actually look better when it's overcast anyway :)

Besides dsmith's pretty girl documentation cam :) Does anyone have a go pro cam to video the drive?

"Pretty girl documentation cam" Operation verified.:cool:
with the "Pretty girl documentation cam" the cars look even better, too.:rolleyes:
20130726_140107_N (640x360).jpg

Nanimac, Thank you so very much for organizing the First Tesla Meet. I want to add the Tesla inspired nametags were a great idea and so handy. This little nametag has already become one of my favorite T-souvenirs. Very clever.

Dsmith, thanks for bringing the Teslaccessories swag and info. My first up close view of the CCI. And I didn't realize before that there's a basic version of the CCI.

The MEET was great. It was wonderful to get to see and exchange info with people we "talk" to here on the forum. We've shared so many ideas over the last months it seems as though we are all old friends. Nice to meet new people. The Tesla convoy though Waikiki was fun and the Kahala Hotel Parade was a hoot ! We turned a lot of heads every where we went. Don't you know it !! And it was a great ending to sit, eat and chat at KoKo Marina with all.

Thank you Everyone that showed. It was a lot of fun. Sorry to the few that could not make it. Hope you can next time.

Anyone that learns when we will be featured on Island Driver, please share here with everyone.

Anyone that learns when we will be featured on Island Driver, please share here with everyone.

I'll email Ron Darby Island Driver and ask him to let me know when it will air. I think he initially thought he would only do a short piece on our meet but seems like he took enough footage for a whole show :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 97
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 100
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 102
Last edited:
I'll email Ron Darby Island Driver and ask him to let me know when it will air. I think he initially thought he would only do a short piece on our meet but seems like he took enough footage for a whole show :)

I will be sending him some "pretty girl cam" as soon as I review it. I think I got some good footage:biggrin: of MSs passing me early on, if he doesn't mind the sound of the truck behind me blowing his horn....:cursing:

Seriously, lots of fun. Thanks Nanimac for organizing it, and DSmith for my new cap ;)
it was great meeting all of the other owners (and soon-to-be owners). I'm red as a lobster, but it was worth it. Everyone stay safe through the inclement weather and see you all at the next meet if not sooner on the road!

Seriously, lots of fun. Thanks Nanimac for organizing it, and DSmith for my new cap ;)
it was great meeting all of the other owners (and soon-to-be owners). I'm red as a lobster, but it was worth it. Everyone stay safe through the inclement weather and see you all at the next meet if not sooner on the road!

Thanks to EVERYONE who helped make for a great meetup! All the extra goodies...Tesla info board, tesla info handout cards, CCI demo, goodies, and discount, and more made it an even better get together. Thanks to those who led the way on the drive and helped organize the photo opps!