Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First song you played in your new Model 3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm fifty years old (just so happen that today is my b-day), but ever since I was seventeen and got my first car, I always thought it was special to what the first song you played in your new ride (regardless if it was new or used).

I pick up my M3 (White/Black AWD LR) on Thursday, and I've narrowed the first song down to three choices:
  • "Enjoy the Silence" by Depeche Mode
  • "Pure Energy" by Information Society
  • Anything by Rush (they are my favorite band)

What was YOUR first song that you played in YOUR Model 3?

I tested my streaming music services, and purely by coincidence, "Fast Car" by Tracy Chapman played. The title was appropriate, I suppose, although my car is a Model 3 LR RWD and so not the fastest Model 3, much less the fastest Tesla; but it really is a sad song when you consider the lyrics as a whole.

I'm fifty years old (just so happen that today is my b-day), but ever since I was seventeen and got my first car, I always thought it was special to what the first song you played in your new ride (regardless if it was new or used).

I pick up my M3 (White/Black AWD LR) on Thursday, and I've narrowed the first song down to three choices:
  • "Enjoy the Silence" by Depeche Mode
  • "Pure Energy" by Information Society
  • Anything by Rush (they are my favorite band)

What was YOUR first song that you played in YOUR Model 3?
Happy Birthday. Great song selections by the way. I’m in your age group (welcome to the 50’s club) and that’s like asking me what song was playing when I first met my wife. I’m lucky to remember what I did yesterday.