Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First UK M3 CPO/Used to be listed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those not familiar with the way Tesla sell their used/cpo cars, it’s often a ‘start high and drop the price daily until it sells” and they’ve already dropped the price by £500. The game is to gamble on how long to let the price drop for. You can see the history on sites like this

2020 Tesla M3 Long Range AWD in GB listed at £45,200

You can also see when first registered, although given they think it should have a years premium connectivity there’s something a little odd going on

Certified pre owned. There's a bit of a debate as Tesla don't want to call their used cars "CPO" but for me and I think quite a few others its essentially shorthand for a used car sold by the manufacturer after they've run it through an inspection and they add manufacturer warranty. Teslas checks aren't the best, but I think quite a few wold say their new car inspection isn't great either, and there's a degree of some getting lucky and some not.

• Informative
Reactions: JupiterMan
I was going to say, based on what you see and read here, I'd be amazed if their checking was worth anything at all. I get the impression the QA/ PDI Checks are literally does it move under it's own steam, and slap the registration plates on.

As such, The C bit gives me no comfort whatsoever. Extending the warranty however, that's more useful.

Thought CPO cars came with a whole new 4 year warranty not the balance as it mentions on the listing?

Warranty
This vehicle comes with the remainder of the 4 years 50,000 miles warranty and the remainder of the 8 years 116,973 miles battery and drive warranty.

Thought CPO cars came with a whole new 4 year warranty not the balance as it mentions on the listing?

Warranty
This vehicle comes with the remainder of the 4 years 50,000 miles warranty and the remainder of the 8 years 116,973 miles battery and drive warranty.

Looks like a website cock up and wouldn't be the first - they've knocked the few miles the car has done off the 120k mile battery warranty when it should say "the remainder of the 8 years 120k miles battery and drive warranty" and have a fresh 50k on the rest. Be worth double checking if you were buying it, not that it makes that muich difference on that car, but none of that stuff makes sense.