Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fisker Karma

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did you notice this part? :
karmafault.jpg
Yeah, the people giving the test drives are constantly reminding customers that these are pre-production vehicles and that the bugs will be ironed out. Supposedly the first cars will ship with muffler 2.0, muffler 3.0 will come a couple months later and then will be retrofit into the earlier cars. Sounds somewhat familiar.

The fault said

Low Windshield Washer Fluid
Add Washer Fluid

...Probably not a bug.

Nice looking interface.

I think they should consider relabeling that then. "system fault" is akin to a massive/major problem in my mind and the minds of many.

It could simple say "warning: Low washer fluid" or something like that. System fault sounds so imminent danger

From a post over on fisker buzz:

ebarneyr' pid='2043' dateline='1318453472 said:
Just got this from my Fisker dealer: "We just concluded our weekly Fisker webcast, and I have some good information to pass on to you. Fisker received EPA approval from the government on October 3rd. Next week they will be giving us the fuel economy numbers and explaining how they arrived at them.

Waitlist flipper/scalper? :
2012 Fisker Karma for Sale - 1094247 - duPontREGISTRY.com
...You are a VIP. You do not wait in lines. You want your Karma yesterday… You can be among the very first in your city to own this car. I am not a dealer. This will be my car that I waited for 4 years. It has been confirmed by Fisker, my car has already been built and will be one of the first to arrive...