Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fisker Ocean... ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ain’t holding my breath. The review in Eired seemed pretty realistic. The big red flag is it looks like you need to live in socal to have any hope of ever seeing one of possibly getting any service. Or Helsinki. Or something like that.

Ford now or soon will have a huge advantage in that they have access to the Tesla supercharger network. Fisker should do the same for North America.

If I remember correctly, Musk and Fisker hold a grudge against each other.
If Musk can diminish Fisker's 2nd attempt to becoming a Tesla contender,
he will probably do it.

Btw, AutoExpress had remarkably good things to say about the Ocean.

Reactions: KJD
My update is that a few weeks ago I got a message from a Fisker rep in NYC saying she wanted to make sure I have a good Fisker experience and asked if I have any questions. Nothing since.

I have nothing against the company, other than doubts. They still have my $250. I would like to see another EV startup succeed.

Edit: I did see one in my work parking lot several weeks ago. I tried to find the owner but no luck. Have not seen it since. There is a nice looking GV60 that parks near me sometimes.

Saw one in a grocery store parking lot here about three weeks ago. It looked nice, but that video certainly revealed some very disappointing details. I'd love to see more and better competition in the EV market. I have to wonder if this iteration of Fisker can survive long enough to correct their problems.

Reactions: KJD

Attachments

• IMG_0511.jpeg
    IMG_0511.jpeg
    437.6 KB · Views: 22
sounds like bankruptcy then who buys the assets?
who needs the name? dont think the name has any value and the reviews online of the Ocean were not amazing
sorry to say, I think its another one to die, imagine someone that just bought one....wow, sol