Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

tshields

Former Vendor
Global Vendor
Jun 15, 2020
MIAMI, FL
Model Y Lovers, We Want Your Opinions!

Introducing T Shields 3D Tesla Model Y Floor Mats

Year/Model: 2020-2021 Model Y

Trim: Standard, Performance and Long Range

Warranty: Lifetime Guaranteed

Our team at T Shields has created a product with a custom fit to provide 25% more coverage than any of our leading competitors. No slip surface of the mat ensures foot traction on the mat in all conditions and grips on the bottom make sure once they’re in they stay, no more sliding floppy mats.

High quality triple layer TPR & XPE rubber will protect your Model Y’s interior floor from rain, dust, dirt, snow, coffee, clumsy friends & kids. Quick and easy to install, remove and clean, our logo-free mats keep your Tesla factory clean without sacrificing style.

We’re always looking for ways to improve and made this post to open it up to your feedback, comments, concerns, suggestions. Start a conversation with us or reply here.

Shop & Pre-Order | www.teslashields.com

Connect | FB – Instagram | @Teslashields

@tshields hey they look quite nice! Similar looking to a couple of other options but good. Out of curiosity, are the Model Y mats made for the newer builds with the revised seat mounting?
Thank you! The Model Y mats are a new product for us and designed by our product engineering team for the 2021 with the new seat mounting. We had a mold custom done and are taking pre-orders on our website

Thank you! The Model Y mats are a new product for us and designed by our product engineering team for the 2021 with the new seat mounting. We had a mold custom done and are taking pre-orders on our website

@tshields thanks for the reply! You may want to update that product page as other than at the top where it says they're pre-order for Model Y, the rest of the page appears to be copied and pasted from Model 3. Do you ship to Canada?

• Love
Reactions: angus[Y]oung
Are you going to make mats for the seven-seater?

@mcmcn @Schmize We are currently developing out the mold for the 7 seater Y and are planning to launch it ASAP. If you want to keep up to date on product releases and deals you can subscribe to our newsletter on teslashields.com. Don't worry we don't spam you, we only send out bi-monthly emails and product launches.

Reactions: dyau
They look pretty good and no visible branding Just placed a preorder.
Any plans to make mats for the trunk and frunk?

Hey, thank you for the pre-order! We appreciate the support. Yea, our products are all logo-free, our design team figured no one wants to ruin a sleek interior with a big logo.

We are currently tweaking the design of the trunk and frunk mats and they should be launching within the next two months.

To get the news from us on latest product launch you can subscribe to our newsletter on teslashields.com or follow our Insta @teslashields

@tshields Thanks for the update, I ordered a set of the 7 seaters. I went back after and was reading the description for package contents and I just wanted to verify it will come with the 3rd row set as well. I am guessing this was just overlooked with a copy/paste. Thanks!

@mcmcn Thanks for letting us know, I'll have our web team update that copy. And yes don't worry it comes with the 3rd row set!

...Introducing T Shields 3D Tesla...Floor Mats...

I am interested in floor mats for a 2021 Tesla Model X (5-seater). I have your webpage (Tesla Shields | Tesla Model 3 Floormats) but:
  • The webpage does not display properly for me.
  • I have tried three Internet browsers--Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge--and I have similar problems with each.
  • Some images, words, commands, and videos display; some do not.
  • In particular, commands and descriptive titles often do not appear--so I do not know what I am clicking on.
  • These browsers are working fine on all other webpage I visit.
That technical problem aside, for a 2021 Tesla Model X 5-seater (USA, left-hand drive version):
  1. Availability and price for the two front mats (driver's and passenger's sides)?

2. Availability and price for a front and rear (3-piece) floor mat set (again, for a 5-seater Model X)?

3. Do you have front trunk and rear cargo are mats for the Model X (5-seater), also?
Thank you.

I am interested in floor mats for a 2021 Tesla Model X (5-seater). I have your webpage (Tesla Shields | Tesla Model 3 Floormats) but:
  • The webpage does not display properly for me.
  • I have tried three Internet browsers--Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge--and I have similar problems with each.
  • Some images, words, commands, and videos display; some do not.
  • In particular, commands and descriptive titles often do not appear--so I do not know what I am clicking on.
  • These browsers are working fine on all other webpage I visit.
That technical problem aside, for a 2021 Tesla Model X 5-seater (USA, left-hand drive version):
  1. Availability and price for the two front mats (driver's and passenger's sides)?

2. Availability and price for a front and rear (3-piece) floor mat set (again, for a 5-seater Model X)?

3. Do you have front trunk and rear cargo are mats for the Model X (5-seater), also?
Thank you.

Hey thank you for the heads up on the technical issue I am having our web team take a look. At the moment we do not have Model X mats currently available.

We are in the process of getting the custom fit done and should be launching them in Q4 of this year! I made a note to ping you when the mats are available to pre-order and also in stock and ready to ship!