Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For non-inventory Model X Plaid orders placed in September 2023, what is your estimated delivery date range?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How did you do that? The Tesla app doesn’t give me any option to put any money down or anything haha
It’s a long story but here… When I placed my order for a plaid on 09/02 they matched me with an inventory plaid that matched my exact configured order, so they gave me that VIN. At that time I was moving money around and they couldn’t wait a few days for me to do clear my deposits between banks. They ended up taking the vin away and dumped me back in queue. At that point all the options for payment was made available to me already, so I just paid them a down payment despite tesla taking that vin away. and now that all my financials are sorted out, they’re just waiting to assign me a vin.

Reactions: Roshay77
My EDD got updated today from 10/04-11:08 to 10/02-10/23.

FSD transfer disappeared from the app.
Still no love from Tesla here. Seems like you have the tightest delivery window on the forum atm for an MXP, besides the recently rejected one with 9/23 build.

Don’t know if it’s a coincidence, but also a white MXP similar to the MXP I rejected with 8/23 build. Not sure what’s wrong with their QC on MXP lately. Seems like people with MXLR delivery are having better luck with their vehicle’s QC

Reactions: react
Still no love from Tesla here. Seems like you have the tightest delivery window on the forum atm for an MXP, besides the recently rejected one with 9/23 build.

Don’t know if it’s a coincidence, but also a white MXP similar to the MXP I rejected with 8/23 build. Not sure what’s wrong with their QC on MXP lately. Seems like people with MXLR delivery are having better luck with their vehicle’s QC
Just checked mine and it is updated from 10/5-11/9 -> 10/2 - 10/20. MXP Ultra Red. Looks like a batch of Plaids coming soon.

Just checked mine and it is updated from 10/5-11/9 -> 10/2 - 10/20. MXP Ultra Red. Looks like a batch of Plaids coming soon.
It looks like they are shipping to East and West Coast at the same time based on the one post before you. So, we in the middle should have to wait a little longer. It’s Ok for me if that means I will get the ‘24 build 😉

Reactions: Roshay77 and react