Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For non-inventory Model X Plaid orders placed in September 2023, what is your estimated delivery date range?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe they’re going through the queue first in first out. Would be fair to do it that way anyway.
No, it’s not FIFO. Usually, Tesla will ship to the East Coast in the beginning of the quarter and work its way to the west as the quarter progresses. So, someone who orders later in the East Coast may get it first before someone who orders first in the west coast. Also, it depends on the batch of config that they are producing. Again, if your config is being produced first, you may get your car earlier. The point is Tesla will try to ship as many cars as possible for the quarter. Where you are in the queue based on order date is not the highest priority

Reactions: react
I got another update today, had one yesterday and the day before.

Order date: 09/02 - Los Angeles
MXP white/cream/20/yoke
FSD transfer
EDD 1: Oct to Nov
EDD 2 (10/02): 10/02 - 10/23
EDD 3 (10/03): 10/03 - 10/23
EDD 4 (10/04): 10/04 - 10/23
Looks like you’ll be one of the first in the LA area to get a Plaid. Somebody should organize a SoCal post price drop MX meetup.

Reactions: react
I got another update today, had one yesterday and the day before.

Order date: 09/02 - Los Angeles
MXP white/cream/20/yoke
FSD transfer
EDD 1: Oct to Nov
EDD 2 (10/02): 10/02 - 10/23
EDD 3 (10/03): 10/03 - 10/23
EDD 4 (10/04): 10/04 - 10/23
I’m going to go out on a limb and guess that you’re going to get an update every day going forward until you’re assigned a VIN. 😂