Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For non-inventory Model X Plaid orders placed in September 2023, what is your estimated delivery date range?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@awd_rails Picked up and it's an October build for my MXP VIN 418xxx. Panel alignment is solid, everything else looks pretty good. There is some excess material from some of the seals on the passenger side C pillar near the trunk, but overall I'm very pleased with the quality, especially seeing other people's issues. The paint is in great shape, and the ultra red is stunning in the bright sun today when picking it up at the factory. 😍

@awd_rails Picked up and it's an October build for my MXP VIN 418xxx. Panel alignment is solid, everything else looks pretty good. There is some excess material from some of the seals on the passenger side C pillar near the trunk, but overall I'm very pleased with the quality, especially seeing other people's issues. The paint is in great shape, and the ultra red is stunning in the bright sun today when picking it up at the factory. 😍
Ours is a 418 build too so this seems promising.

I think mine was right behind yours as it's early PF419xxx

What interior color that you had?

I noticed in the spreadsheet tracker you entered in production start date and end date. I figured the end date = build date. How were you able to get the start date?

Just curious with the date as there was just the topic of estimated build time for an MX in the other thread.
That spreadsheet is all off these days. I just didn't bother fixing that. Doubt anyone knows the production start/end date officially without explicitly asking.

Dallas, red Plaid with no options except yoke got assigned yesterday. PF418 with EDD 10/18-10/25.
I'll probably reject the VIN though bc I've lost interest in it, unless there's 0 issues upon inspection.
Same here, got a VIN assigned today, but might cancel the order. After having test driven X7 and Lexus LX recently the build quality in Model X feels awful till it has been improved recently.

Reactions: Melteye