Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For People Having Issues With Apple Music

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all.

I’ve found the Apple Music app in the car to be pretty pants for many reasons, but the major issue I’m having is that my library is not working as it should. I would say that at least 50% of the songs have the artist or song title greyed out and don’t play. Many others are not playing as they are in my library, but often matched to a version on some crappy compilation album with incorrect metadata and artwork. I spent a LONG time curating my library and making playlists so this is immensely frustrating.

I’ve just contacted Apple Support about it and they agree something isn’t right but they require feedback to address it. They have asked me to give them my experiences using the following link, and If you’re having the same issues (not issues with the Tesla app per se, but issues with your library not displaying correctly and/or not being fully available) then I, and they, would appreciate as much feedback as possible. They confirmed that there is no reason for your library not to be fully available, so somewhere along the pipeline something isn’t working as it should.

Thanks