Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Free FSD for April -- but not for me?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
According to TeslaFi, it looks like 8.7 might be a dead end for getting the beta for now. Not much happening when you get into 2024.8 builds.

1712277458970.png

Upvote 0
Yes, I wouldn't trade my USS for straight vision only. I was lucky with my '21 model - it was one of the first to have a heated steering wheel, and passenger lumbar support. The only thing that came out later was a heated windshield.
??? My 2018 had both a heated steering wheel and wipers, I believe part of the Premium Upgrade Package, might have been Cold Weather pack. But in either case, both became standard, a few months later, still in 2018.

Upvote 0
I purchased EAP 10 days ago at $6k. Today FSD was available as a upgrade for only $2k so I jumped on it. I DID get FSD, but it's the old version 11, not the latest v12 that's getting all the hype.
The fact that the software branches are so far split off is just embarrassing. And the fact that you paid $2k to not get the newest version is laughable. Because Elon promised it for everyone last month, right? /s. A 1/3rd+ of the fleet is on 2024.8 yet "this week" was said last week regarding an update to 2024.8. A joke. I love how we're punished for updating to the latest version and have to wait for Elon time.

Upvote 0
Add myself to the list...I have 2023 MX LR and version 2024.8.4. My paid monthly (only did one month) expired April 22. Nothing so far. Car was dropped off at service yesterday for some unrelated issues. I had asked them about it, they knew nothing. I don't want to enroll in the subscription yet as I am hoping to get the free month first

Upvote 0