Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Free lunch and CD for a look at your M3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i am a bass player in a band and will need to get some equipment in the M3 and I am concerned about the boot opening
If there is anyone in Kingston area wants to drop by so I can check out the viability of the M3 happy to buy you lunch and a copy of our latest CD
It would not take long but current ICE returns May 20 and reckon that will have to order later this year or wait and order ModelY when it eventually makes it here.
The Heathrow centre does not seem that interested in helping out at the moment !

Www.bluetouch.info
The tricky ones re the boot aperture are the bass cab (compact 2x12) and pa sub woofer which is not as big as some

Many many years ago I would get a 2x12 on the back seat of my (original old style) mini! When I checked out the Model 3, when I did the test drive, the cargo area with the seats down was a vast area. If the boot aperture for some reason catches one of your boxes you may well get it in the back door more easily. I'll be interested to know how you get on.

i am a bass player in a band and will need to get some equipment in the M3 and I am concerned about the boot opening
If there is anyone in Kingston area wants to drop by so I can check out the viability of the M3 happy to buy you lunch and a copy of our latest CD
It would not take long but current ICE returns May 20 and reckon that will have to order later this year or wait and order ModelY when it eventually makes it here.
The Heathrow centre does not seem that interested in helping out at the moment !

many other places to test drive and play in the showroom M3 in Canary wharf in East London

Well in case it helps anyone
Weybridge service centre absolutely marvellous and gave me access to a M3 and let me fill it up
Got 2x12, Bose sub and L2 amp and speaker column in bag of leads, laptop bag with my amp and bits, full size bass guitar case and 6 roller displays with a bit of space left
Unlikely I could get my bag of lights in but maybe
Anyway plenty of space DF462554-FAB0-4E9B-A3CD-4691DD338D54.jpegB67DA857-D669-4363-9245-7DB95BAA65A2.jpegDF462554-FAB0-4E9B-A3CD-4691DD338D54.jpegB67DA857-D669-4363-9245-7DB95BAA65A2.jpegDF462554-FAB0-4E9B-A3CD-4691DD338D54.jpegB67DA857-D669-4363-9245-7DB95BAA65A2.jpeg

Damn. I almost went there today - would have been fun to watch.

Just watch the weight. Ours is 375kg (iirc) occupants and cargo limit and upper boot area above lower area is 60kg.

But your speakers don't look too heavy so probably ok. Just don't try squeeze a third band member in...

Reactions: Mervg