Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Free super charging for 6mo.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I have a question about the referral program. I am waiting for delivery, vin and first contact from tesla IDA. I just tried using a referral code from a friend who has already taken delivery of his model 3. I clicked the link and it took me to a page with "design yours" links. For the heck of it I clicked on design yours for a model 3 and then it took me to a page with a link saying "I have a model 3 reservation" so I clicked that. This took me to my model 3 referral page. How can I tell if I got the 6mo. free super charging applied?

Your best option is probably to visit your local Tesla shop and have one of the reps there look at your account for you. They should be able to tell whether the referral is on your order or not.

If not one of them, then when you have a Delivery Advisor assigned, they should be able to confirm such details with you before you need to finalize payment (through loan or cash).

Reactions: cdeleo
Your best option is probably to visit your local Tesla shop and have one of the reps there look at your account for you. They should be able to tell whether the referral is on your order or not.

If not one of them, then when you have a Delivery Advisor assigned, they should be able to confirm such details with you before you need to finalize payment (through loan or cash).

OK thanks, I guess I'll just wait for the contact from the delivery advisor since my nearest tesla shop is about 3 hours away.

I was just wondering if there was any ware on my account I could look myself.