Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD 11 Beta and Hardware 4

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

Are there any real-life reports of how well FSD 11 beta (latest) does with Hardware 4?

I bought MX couple of weeks ago which has Hardware 4 - and am debating if it is worth spending $15k on this. I am in US BTW.

Thanks,
Osho

Thanks for the info all - that is what I had suspected.

I did see 2023.6.11.2 updated to our HW4 MX as well - hopefully it will not be too long before we have FSD, smart summon, auto park, park assist etc. enabled. Tesla better hurry if they want my $15K.

Osho

Reactions: preilly44
It's the same update for the model s as well, as mine went to this version a day after I took delivery. I was not expecting FSF but hoping I'd at least get park assist, but it was only bugfixes. Might be similar to previous autopilot hardware upgrades where it took some time to reach parity.

Thanks for the info all - that is what I had suspected.

I did see 2023.6.11.2 updated to our HW4 MX as well - hopefully it will not be too long before we have FSD, smart summon, auto park, park assist etc. enabled. Tesla better hurry if they want my $15K.

Osho
Holding on to your 15k until FSD is ready is an excellent financial decision

Hi,

Are there any real-life reports of how well FSD 11 beta (latest) does with Hardware 4?

I bought MX couple of weeks ago which has Hardware 4 - and am debating if it is worth spending $15k on this. I am in US BTW.

Thanks,
Osho
That is correct I updated my 2021 Model X performance for a 2023 Model X that has HW4. I transfered my FSD to the new car but I don't have it. Service sent me a message after asking why my transfer of FSD hasn't shown up. The message said No FSD is available for HW4 yet. Note I did have 11.4.4 I am a Beta tester it was really great.
Jeff