Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD 2023 build

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here comes 2023.12.5 - huge push to 3,800+ cars on TeslaFi - the most I've seen so far:

Am here I am, one of less than 2% holding out on 2023.6.11. Deep down, I am 100% sure that if I upgrade, FSD beta will be released on the 2023.6.X branch the very next day.

View attachment 934926
Can you upgrade, so the rest of us on 2023.6.x can get it? ;) (I'm one of the 2%)

• Funny
Reactions: APotatoGod
Wow... this thread was such a shocker.

I just bought MX with HW4 couple of weeks ago (my first tesla). And, I am willing to give Tesla $15K more to try out FSD Beta. But, I have no idea when it will be available or it will even be possible to tell that FSD Beta is available for my vehicle when it is actually available.

What a mess. I can't imagine paying for any goods or services such high amount where there is such an uncertainty about actually receiving the said goods or services.

Osho
Lol.. welcome to the club. You just spent over $100k for the “Walmart” experience of car ownership.

• Funny
Reactions: jebinc
Quick note for the fellow 2023.6.11 holdouts on this thread. Looks like the time has finally come:

FSD beta is now on the latest 2023 branch. Even those of you that succumbed to the desire to upgrade to 2023.12 should now be able to download FSD beta once opted in.

A few caveats:
- There are no guarantees. A few people on 2023.6.11 have reported they are now downloading the FSD beta build - but who knows. Anything can happen, change, etc.. Maybe only certain cars are eligible - a bit too soon to tell.
- This is FSDb v 11.3.6. Version 11.4.2 is still on 2023.7.x. It’s possible that updating now will lock you out of 11.4.x in the future. That makes no sense and is probably not the case, but who knows - none of this ever made any sense.

In short BUYER BEWARE. There is a good chance that if you opt-in to the beta you get it, but there is a non zero chance you’ll blow another $200. I’m reactivating my sub now and will report back.

Quick note for the fellow 2023.6.11 holdouts on this thread. Looks like the time has finally come:

FSD beta is now on the latest 2023 branch. Even those of you that succumbed to the desire to upgrade to 2023.12 should now be able to download FSD beta once opted in.

A few caveats:
- There are no guarantees. A few people on 2023.6.11 have reported they are now downloading the FSD beta build - but who knows. Anything can happen, change, etc.. Maybe only certain cars are eligible - a bit too soon to tell.
- This is FSDb v 11.3.6. Version 11.4.2 is still on 2023.7.x. It’s possible that updating now will lock you out of 11.4.x in the future. That makes no sense and is probably not the case, but who knows - none of this ever made any sense.

In short BUYER BEWARE. There is a good chance that if you opt-in to the beta you get it, but there is a non zero chance you’ll blow another $200. I’m reactivating my sub now and will report back.
I resubscribed Thursday night and received 2023.12.10 Friday afternoon. What was odd was that I received a Navigation/Maps update as soon as I pulled into my garage this afternoon - first dedicated “maps” update I’ve ever had in 2 years. Then immediately after that, my car started to download 2023.12.10.