Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta Consistently Misses This Stop Sign [Footage] (2022.12.3.20)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

It's also weird that it chose to stop in the middle of the intersection, did it realize its mistake or what?
Also, I'm not sure what triggered it to go past it, the visualization was showing the stop sign as well, I will try and record it from the cabin soon as it consistently misses this one stop sign.

• Funny
Reactions: AlanSubie4Life
I have two known spots where FSD would run stop signs. This is another one of those cases where if you know the car is going to, or feel it will do something wrong, take over. I enjoyed using the beta since October of 2021, and once you found it’s weaknesses, and when to intervene, it was nice to have.

It's also weird that it chose to stop in the middle of the intersection, did it realize its mistake or what?
Also, I'm not sure what triggered it to go past it, the visualization was showing the stop sign as well, I will try and record it from the cabin soon as it consistently misses this one stop sign.
Do you remember if the visualization show the stop sign coming up? Or it recognized the stop sign later (too late to stop in time)? Does the visualization show the line to stop as well?