Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD free trial

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Don’t know which version of FSD (if any) is included in 2024.8.x, TeslaFi doesn’t show anything. You’ll get the trial when FSD v12 is included in a newer build than you have now. Don’t worry about it, you’ll get 30 days no matter when your trial starts.

I haven’t received it either, I’m on 2024.8.xxx

Someone on the other forum was saying anyone who is on 2024.8.xxx will not get FSD anytime soon because I that branch doesn’t include FSD, I’m not sure how true that is but JFYI

Maybe it's a staggered rollout to not overwhelm the servers?

I got updates last night and have FSD trial through July (1 month free plus 3 months using referral bonus). Unfortunately I can't use it since cameras are calibrating. Calibration has been stuck at 80%, so I went for a drive yesterday, and now calibration is at 79%, LOL. From what I read on forums, it can take up to 500 miles to calibrate, so I might run out of the free trial before calibration completes.

The trial ends after 30 days. If you want to continue using FSD, you have to explicitly subscibe.
Right. Something I'm pretty sure I won't be doing. If I was paying a chauffeur 12K and had to keep a constant eye on him and be ready to take over, it wouldn't be worth the outlay. The only time this becomes viable for me is when I can remove the steering wheel.