Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD is $3000

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When was it? Is it here to stay or again a timed offer like $2000? I have EAP but have been seeing $6000.

Tesla slashes price of 'Full Self-Driving' package upgrade for owners with Enhanced Autopilot - Electrek

It should stay $3,000 under whatever the current transaction price is for people that didn’t originally buy EAP. Note this isn’t really a discount, just charging you the same that everyone else paid in total.

As always, “should” and Tesla have a tenuous relationship at best, and if you’re swigging the Elon koolaid the FSD price will rise again sometime this month, so if you’re thinking you really want to buy it now is probably the time.

As for me, I’ll pass, but YMMV.

Reactions: asterothe
fsd.PNG

Better do it before August 14, price will go up $1000 according to Elon's tweet. I just got my Model S from a 3rd party dealership. So annoying that I can't do nothing because it is not linked to my account. I heard from others it can take awhile after I sent Tesla all the required information to link it. Hopefully it will be done by then.

Reactions: asterothe
I have EAP+FSB on my S, but only EAP on my X. FSD is available for $3000 under "manage" in my account.

But I also just got an email from Tesla saying the price of FSB will increase on Aug 16.
As an owner who has purchased Enhanced Autopilot – you can now upgrade to Full Self-Driving Capability at a reduced price of $3,000. Get access to current convenience features and future Full Self-Driving features to continually increase the capability of your Tesla over time.

Use Navigate on Autopilot for assisted driving from on-ramp to off-ramp, including interchanges, merges and exits – while Autopark and Summon take the hassle out of finding a parking spot and getting out of tight spaces.

The price of this upgrade will increase on August 16.