Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Seems to be DeActivated

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are you getting any warnings? I had a similar experience this week and got "APS_w160 Software Update Required - schedule service". This was after the Holiday update installed. All autopilot/autosteer/cruise control functionality didn't work. Service tried to push the update again, and it did fully install, however it didn't work. Ultimately, I had to bring it to the service center so they could install.

**edit** just realized you're referring to FSD, not autopilot. Time for more coffee.

Last edited:
Are you getting any warnings? I had a similar experience this week and got "APS_w160 Software Update Required - schedule service". This was after the Holiday update installed. All autopilot/autosteer/cruise control functionality didn't work. Service tried to push the update again, and it did fully install, however it didn't work. Ultimately, I had to bring it to the service center so they could install.

**edit** just realized you're referring to FSD, not autopilot. Time for more coffee.
I am experiencing the same issues as you. Do you recall what the service center did?

They just told me they were able to successfully install the software. The service ticket shows the same, along with a test drive to make sure it worked. They couldn't have done buck beyond that, it was only there for 2 1/2 hours.
Did that fully resolve it?

I have the same issue and it seems to work for about 45 minutes then it starts croaking out.